[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Thanks for your reply! I managed to snag a fortify axe for about 6ex. Nothing ground breaking but its cheap considering its multi modded I think. But that aside, thank you for your guidance. Regarding intelligence, do you go for the brute force solution recommended by ahfack? Also I can't seem to find the levelling tree so I'm just spitballing by rushing RT and filling up the tree slowly. And is the ascendancy updated? Are we still doing endless hunger > brutal fervor > bane of legends.
"
aquasnow93 wrote:
Thanks for your reply! I managed to snag a fortify axe for about 6ex. Nothing ground breaking but its cheap considering its multi modded I think. But that aside, thank you for your guidance. Regarding intelligence, do you go for the brute force solution recommended by ahfack? Also I can't seem to find the levelling tree so I'm just spitballing by rushing RT and filling up the tree slowly. And is the ascendancy updated? Are we still doing endless hunger > brutal fervor > bane of legends.

1. I didn't go for the brute force solution cause I didn't wanna waste a jewel slot and I want to somewhat min-max since I also have the budget...If you're on a tight budget and can't afford or not planning to buy steel rings with intelligence in the future..better go for brute force which is much cheaper.

2. Yes, for me I went Brutal Fervour first kinda defensive for me even in my first Uber Lab runs...it is so smooth for me cause I just need to leech on to something then run forward ignoring all traps because my leech is faster than me taking damage from traps. I also advise to use quicksilver flasks in Uber Lab and Life Flask just in case.

These are my rings...not the best but works for me. Self-crafted.
Hello,

Looking for some advice to update my character, profile Dekmiester

I would really like to do alluring abyss if possible and the Final elder/shaper.
Last edited by LockedGoblin689 on Aug 20, 2019, 8:30:18 AM
"
Hello,

I would really like to do alluring abyss if possible and the Final elder/shaper.

Your characters are set to private...can't view it.
Last edited by 7thShogun on Aug 20, 2019, 9:15:53 PM
"
7thShogun wrote:
"
Hello,

Your characters are set to private...can't view it.

Let me know if that worked.
Last edited by LockedGoblin689 on Aug 21, 2019, 7:35:18 AM
"
Hello,

I tried putting your build in PoB and it is about 750k without Ancestral Warchief and flasks on. 1.2mil when everyting is ticked on. You've got some nice life (6.7k) is enough for Uber Elder and Alluring Abyss I guess. I killed my first Uber Elder(died once though) and Uber Atziri while I was at 4.9k Life and using was using Vaal Pact and Molten Shell. Pretty easy as long as you know the mechanics and can burn the bosses faster.

1. For damage...your tree uses impale nodes so why not capitalize on that? Like change your War Banner to Dread Banner and swap your Pulverise with Impale Support while doing bosses. War Banner maybe good in PoB but High impale chance is OP in this league giving you about 104% more damage on hits which PoB can't calculate for now.

2. Flesh and Stone is the one that is affected by Maim Support and not Blood and Sand. It should be (Flesh And Stone)-(Maim Supp)-(Enlighten)-(Pride)

3. I noticed you have low crit chance...about 13.05% only. I recommend if you're going crit...get atleast the crit nodes from the right of the Resolute Technique Keystone.

4. This is just a slight recommendation but if you're going for the crit type use an Exquisite Blade...it will boost your dps alot and it will will help in the long run if you have the currency.

P.S. All of these are just my opinion and as long as you're having fun it's fine. Didn't look too much to your char...jgh and kinda tired.

"
7thShogun wrote:
"
Hello,

I tried putting your build in PoB and it is about 750k without Ancestral Warchief and flasks on. 1.2mil when everyting is ticked on. You've got some nice life (6.7k) is enough for Uber Elder and Alluring Abyss I guess. I killed my first Uber Elder(died once though) and Uber Atziri while I was at 4.9k Life and using was using Vaal Pact and Molten Shell. Pretty easy as long as you know the mechanics and can burn the bosses faster.

1. For damage...your tree uses impale nodes so why not capitalize on that? Like change your War Banner to Dread Banner and swap your Pulverise with Impale Support while doing bosses. War Banner maybe good in PoB but High impale chance is OP in this league giving you about 104% more damage on hits which PoB can't calculate for now.

2. Flesh and Stone is the one that is affected by Maim Support and not Blood and Sand. It should be (Flesh And Stone)-(Maim Supp)-(Enlighten)-(Pride)

3. I noticed you have low crit chance...about 13.05% only. I recommend if you're going crit...get atleast the crit nodes from the right of the Resolute Technique Keystone.

4. This is just a slight recommendation but if you're going for the crit type use an Exquisite Blade...it will boost your dps alot and it will will help in the long run if you have the currency.

P.S. All of these are just my opinion and as long as you're having fun it's fine. Didn't look too much to your char...jgh and kinda tired.

I appreciate the notes, I will def make some changes to build. Unforetunaly XBOX swords are stupid expensive and hard to come by thats why I went axes. THANKS AGAIN for advice and an awesome build.
How hardcore viable is this build?

Sitting here with a couple nice jewels as well, feeling pretty good. Gotta love that ex phys slam I got on one of my rings.. so close yet so far XD

Not sure what else I can do but I'm going to look at rings.

Absolutely shredding now and hit and my first 40/40!
Hey man check my character out again I made a few changes want your feedback.

Running Aspect of the Spider, but I think Cat makes more sense. I changed from Koams to BOTB. Gained Curse on hit, immortal call, and another aura. Still at 6400 life!

Let me know your thoughts.

Going to test in Belly of the Beast

CWDT - Golem either AIS or Crit
CWDT - Imm call
COM- Curse on hit Vulnerability

Level 11 CWDT - Golem
Lightning - 8% Attack speed
Ice - 25% crit chance
Flame - 5% increased damage

Last edited by LockedGoblin689 on Aug 23, 2019, 10:45:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account: