[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Loving the build. Seems like koams is a bit of a waste. Thinking about using botb for life some resistances and CWDT immortal call. Not sure maybe a cast on crit as well.
Spend around 4000 alteration trying to craft my axe but haven't seen yet the level 20 fortify. Feels bad man....

However, I got this

What to do? Scour and start over or it good enough to continue crafting on it? Currently wearing an atziri's disfavour.
Not super sure what else to upgrade other than a 21 cyclone and a fortify axe, just not enough currency to roll one atm.

Any ideas?
Last edited by max206 on Aug 12, 2019, 3:40:26 AM
"
bibanul wrote:
Spend around 4000 alteration trying to craft my axe but haven't seen yet the level 20 fortify. Feels bad man....

However, I got this

What to do? Scour and start over or it good enough to continue crafting on it? Currently wearing an atziri's disfavour.

Any advice?
"
bibanul wrote:
"
bibanul wrote:

However, I got this

Any advice?

Do not scour it! 18 level Fortify is totally fine and all other mods a very decent, just six-link it, multimod and enjoy your very good axe.
Last edited by Гаруспик on Aug 12, 2019, 5:41:14 AM
OK, so I have switched to the crit version of the build... and this is the best build I have experienced in this game, equipment is not as expensive, as Mr. Ahfack's, but oh boy it is so much more powerful and safer than the Resolute Technique version:
My stuff
Of course there is plenty room for upgrade, like: replace current rings with rings that have crit/accuracy, lotsa ̶s̶p̶a̶g̶h̶e̶t̶t̶i̶ life, resists (even maybe with Assassin's Mark on hit); better amulet; better boots and Devoto's with stronger enchantment. I also have an idea to replace Headhunter with Stygan Vise with high life and resist and extra jewel (for additional accuracy, life and physical damage), but I really enjoy HH - it's perfect for Abysses and Syndicate encounter clearing. I especially enjoy absence of Vaal Pact on the passive tree - VP always bugged me a little. I even cleared that goddamn Hall of the Grandmasters with no issue - just switched "Damage on full life" to "Block chance reduction".

So, dear Mr. Ahfack, I express my deep gratitude to you for the greatest build I've ever played in this game.

Nevertheless, only one question still bothers me - is it possible to utilize Unnatural Instinct with the crit version of this build? Or there's just no good location for it? Thank you in advance!
I'm trying to change over to crit and things don't feel quite right, i've might have screwed something up. life leach isn't seeming to be kicking in enough.

sorry i'm dyslexic and it gets hard for me to pour over things, character should be public. I'm really squishy now when i've been steamrolling everything prior. the squishiness seems to pop in at random so I don't know if i'm missing something

thanks

edit: i changed my ascendancy points around again and seem to be back to shredding. I'd still appreciate a look if anyone's up to it
Last edited by teknik1200 on Aug 14, 2019, 1:10:20 AM
Spoiler

Flask's used:

level only: 92

As for talent tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHnBS0FPAmWDHAOPBNMFCAUTRRxFewX4RiRGlUa5Bv6IOohVSPTI-ol3yb4JyAnnyo4LPsttC5TMHc1kjboOQ46UjsUO7Y8TkMxRmlHfkh4TP9OKk4yUEdRY1dUWK9Z_l8_YSFhUmRSZU1l8GhYaqVvO3FqcqlzZ3TteA15aHzZggeDLoTZhO-Fj4WnhmCGtIdqiI-J2IoiimyKs4rwj2CQbJOolX2XeZpqn4mkGaU1qSepbqmUsoC18rkdvJ-9Nr6nwBrBBMGjxVPHGcqQ0CzTb9eW2L3ZfNrB3DLiYeRR6UbqGOxx7w7vTvJB9WH3Mvjr_Ev9MA==?accountName=Elementalis&characterName=ChaozOfAirflow

Current resistances:
Lightning: 98%
Fire: 86%
Cold: 130%
Chaos: -5%

Int: 124 ; str 446 ; DeX 204

Hello all and it is nice to me you all here. Why am i typing here? well first of all, I just want to know, what should I upgrade first or set my mind on getting on. I'm not an miracle guy that can easily get "atziri's aquity" heh so yeah - that's an long road before Me x3 . An friend of Mine has told that, I could get,as a alternative. That "Carnage heart" but with " [implicit] You can apply an additional curse" while on one of the rings, like "two-stone ring" get an "[explicit]Curse Enemies with level # Assasin's Mark on Hit".

Would there be any other possible routes I could get, even thou knowing that the current league might be slowly ending? if yes - then on what should I focus, if there would any hints any one would spare, which I would appreciate, really.
Thanks for listetning.
p.s sorry for my english. not ma native.

p.s2 and yes - I had to put in tree into INT 'cuz i was really lacking it. Also resistances might be an little turned down which i hate :x
Last edited by Elementalis on Aug 14, 2019, 8:10:01 AM
Hi,

Tried to craft an axe and ended up with this so far:

I'd be grateful for any advice. Is the culling strike mod desirable by non-slayers perhaps? I'm a bit hesitant to annul again.

Thanks
"
Maggobro wrote:
Hi,

Tried to craft an axe and ended up with this so far:

I'd be grateful for any advice. Is the culling strike mod desirable by non-slayers perhaps? I'm a bit hesitant to annul again.

Thanks

First of all before you start spamming alt orbs use a PERFECT FOSSIL you get up to 30% quality, than scour and alt spam. So when you multi mod you can have upwards to 47% quality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info