[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Hey Ahfack
Great build, i am absolutely loving it!

One question though, have you considered using Punishment, instead of Vulnerability ? PoB says its more dps, im not too sure about bleeding in general though. The total dmg from bleed seems kinda minor, or am i missing something?

Punishment's big buffs only get activated if WE get hit by a melee hit by the cursed enemy. Our AoE is so big now in 3.7, it's pretty challenging to get his with a melee attack :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
"
Flaxiz wrote:
Enjoying the build, and can easily clear upto tier 10 maps (not tried higher). However, I seem very squishy, especially against the legion packs. Currently running flesh and stone, dread banner, blood and sand + blash with vulnerability(for the bleed). As soon as I got my enlightened support leveled, will try the recommened pride, vulnerability, blood and sand + dread banner.

Guessing I should focus on Kaom's heart for more survivability.

Also, currently using Kondo's pride sword. Is sinvicta axe better?

You have next to no armor. If i were you, i would focus on getting 6-linked weapon first, i prefer axe over sword, mainly because of the free Onslaught from the Slaughter node. That way you can get a body armor with defenses like armor+life, while saving for Kaom's Heart. Im using Belly atm myself, which is just a way cheaper alternative for now.
While your helmet is nicely rolled in terms of prefix/suffix, you are also missing like 450 armor there. Overall i would say your physical mitigation, or lack off, is the problem.

Feeling squishy while wearing a tabula is normal for pretty much all builds. Gotta get a chest with at least some life on it playboy
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:
"
shokilicious wrote:
Great guide, loving it so far.

One thing i'm struggling with are stuns (That thing that makes me stop cycloning).

Did i miss something or how do you get stun immune?

Get Kaom's and a high life pool, it will stop you from being stunned so often.

If we're leeching, we're immune to bleed and stuns.

Indeed, sorry!
"
m_flower wrote:
"
mual12345 wrote:
Hi, for gems setup, if I'm using 4 link, how should I prioritize?
Does the gem order have importance?

Eg Cyclone | Fortify | Maim | Infused Channeling | Brutality | Pulverize

So I should use Cyclon > Fortify > Maim etc?

im interested too

Cyclone | Fortify | Brutality | ----------

The fourth can be your choice

Infused Channeling non-bugged is 56% more and 8%phys dmg reduction <--- best
Melee phys is 53% more
Maim is 48% more and maims
Pulverize is 26% more and +6 AoE Radius
Sorry if my question sounds stupid but is your showcase video was recorded in standard ( i don't see you have any character in legion league ) ? But then u said in the vid that your gem is not fully leveled. And i think why on earth does a character in SD not have fully leveled gems. Sorry if this questiom annoys you but i'm just curious :D
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Hey Ahfack
Great build, i am absolutely loving it!

One question though, have you considered using Punishment, instead of Vulnerability ? PoB says its more dps, im not too sure about bleeding in general though. The total dmg from bleed seems kinda minor, or am i missing something?

Punishment's big buffs only get activated if WE get hit by a melee hit by the cursed enemy. Our AoE is so big now in 3.7, it's pretty challenging to get his with a melee attack :)

LOL, i have totally misread that gem, i though it was on OUR melee hit. Vulnerability it is :D
Btw Ahfack

Before getting decent Enlighten, and having to drop Pride, whats your take on swapping Maim with Melee phys, and using Flesh and Stone+Maim instead ?
Hello,

I dont get why its better to use Maim Support over Melee Physical Damage Support.

Melee Physical Damage buffs the bleeding while Maim only give enemies slow.

Care to explain please?
Last edited by milk8888 on Jun 11, 2019, 9:24:47 AM
Hi ahfack , as always your build is amazing ,
need some advice what gear change in what sequence, and what should i focus o n changing first

Spoiler
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
Sorry if my question sounds stupid but is your showcase video was recorded in standard ( i don't see you have any character in legion league ) ? But then u said in the vid that your gem is not fully leveled. And i think why on earth does a character in SD not have fully leveled gems. Sorry if this questiom annoys you but i'm just curious :D

Yes in std, and because certain gems either didn't exist before this patch (I put that video out right after 3.7 patch while everyone was starting league) or I didn't use them before patch. I recorded while testing what was best and decided to upload it. Didn't know it would get 60k views in 2 days hahahah

I did the 4 guardians to get a shaper set then ran shaper, so the only XP they had were from those 4 maps which puts them at about lvl 14/15 I think at the time.

I didn't GCP them at the time either since I was just testing what FELT best to me.

The following gems were all like lvl 14/15 no q unless mentioned otherwise:

Blood and Sand (lvl 2 or 3 I think)
Pride
Pulverize
Infused Channeling
Dread Banner
Impale support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info