[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Ahfack wrote:
If we're leeching, we're immune to bleed and stuns.

Hm... indeed forgot about that. Somehow it doesn't work for me though :o Sometimes while cycloning through a mob pack cyclon just stops like i'm getting stunned even though i have that passive.
"
NSUCK wrote:
I think some of us should be sharing early tips here. OP had said he is busy and will take time to update, but he is also getting bombarded with simple 'early' questions that wont even be relevant in a few weeks when people have more time/gear. The more time we can save him to work on the build rather than answer questions the better.

For me since its early and I don't have all of my gear/gems tight. I am using a CWDT setup for vuln (rather than blasphmey) I linked it to flame golem too for some free DPS. I could also add a defensive skill but haven't taken the time to look at the new ones yet.

Also, I had a T3 gem corruption chamber on my first temple, didn't have any level 20 gems, didn't have enough currency to buy one, so I just corrupted my level 18 cyclone. Hit +1 gems + vaal skill, felt like such a waste to hit that double corrupt on a non max/20 qual gem.

you the mannnnnnnnnn

and yep cwdt setup is fine for curses. not reliable, but works fine leveling
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
shokilicious wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
If we're leeching, we're immune to bleed and stuns.

Hm... indeed forgot about that. Somehow it doesn't work for me though :o Sometimes while cycloning through a mob pack cyclon just stops like i'm getting stunned even though i have that passive.

be sure you're not canceling cyclone by hitting another button or running out of mana etc... not sure if you have -mana on a ring or if you have the mana leech node etc...
Thank you OP, this build is so much fun.
I'm doing the sword Version with Kondos pride, and everything melts in red maps.

I have a question: Have you considered the node "Charging Offensive" ?
It helps with endurance/frenzy charges.

Thanks again!
"
binidinni wrote:
I still didnt undestend why we use points on impale if we cant swap it with pulvarise without white socket?

Impale is for bossing. This build is supposed to do all bosses and also be fast at mapping. Impale is ridiculously OP with fast hitting skills. For people looking to do endgame content a lot, a white socket is the way to go to make this happen - or super luxury would be 2 weapons. In the mean time just swap melee phys with pulverize. Our fast hitting cyclone has an innate chance to impale, and bc of impale support AW also sets impale. You could entirely play without it, but It's too OP to pass up for endgame.
"
billski82 wrote:
Thank you OP, this build is so much fun.
I'm doing the sword Version with Kondos pride, and everything melts in red maps.

I have a question: Have you considered the node "Charging Offensive" ?
It helps with endurance/frenzy charges.

Thanks again!

Yo! I have, but blood rage makes us full on frenzies anyway and they changed leap slam to stun 100% of the time if an enemy is on full life, so with endurance charge on melee stun we leap a couple times and are full on end charges all the time also.
Just bought my brutus jewel which jewel slot is best too use it in AHFACK?
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Jun 11, 2019, 10:08:12 AM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
binidinni wrote:
I still didnt undestend why we use points on impale if we cant swap it with pulvarise without white socket?

Impale is for bossing. This build is supposed to do all bosses and also be fast at mapping. Impale is ridiculously OP with fast hitting skills. For people looking to do endgame content a lot, a white socket is the way to go to make this happen - or super luxury would be 2 weapons. In the mean time just swap melee phys with pulverize. Our fast hitting cyclone has an innate chance to impale, and bc of impale support AW also sets impale. You could entirely play without it, but It's too OP to pass up for endgame.

Ok ty Ahfack!
I tested Vaal Ancestral Warchief and must say it is insane for applying impale to bosses!
"
Edeka wrote:
I tested Vaal Ancestral Warchief and must say it is insane for applying impale to bosses!

Can you cancel it if you need to manually evade an attack? (Like a shaper slam etc...)

edit: misread, thought you said tested vaal cyclone haha - nice
Last edited by Ahfack on Jun 11, 2019, 10:10:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info