[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
escerny1221 wrote:
how do i use vuln, blood and sand, dread banner and pride at the same time? 🤔

Good question, i gave up dread banner for vuln/enfeeble. And for now i can imagine running 4 mana reserved auras.
Hi, for gems setup, if I'm using 4 link, how should I prioritize?
Does the gem order have importance?

Eg Cyclone | Fortify | Maim | Infused Channeling | Brutality | Pulverize

So I should use Cyclon > Fortify > Maim etc?
I am considering this build or a freezing cyclone (love dem explosions).
What are the up and downs of pure phys compared to the freeze cyclone? Can't really decide :/
I just started mapping, and I only have around 35k dps, with totem around 50k. I see some people saying they have 500k dps when starting yellow maps. So I'm kinda underwhelmed with my damage.

I know I can't expect super dps with gear worth 10c total, but I kinda expected more? Killing a boss in a tier1/2 takes a good amount of time.

Any advice on what gear I should invest first for a good damage boost? Maybe someone could check out my character and see what I'm doing wrong? Advice on helping me get started would be greatly appreciated.
So until you get Enlighten up in levels what is should you drop between Blood and Sand, Pride, Vuln, and Dread Banner?
How good is close combat support for cyclone?
"
Grimstarz wrote:
I just started mapping, and I only have around 35k dps, with totem around 50k. I see some people saying they have 500k dps when starting yellow maps. So I'm kinda underwhelmed with my damage.

I know I can't expect super dps with gear worth 10c total, but I kinda expected more? Killing a boss in a tier1/2 takes a good amount of time.

Any advice on what gear I should invest first for a good damage boost? Maybe someone could check out my character and see what I'm doing wrong? Advice on helping me get started would be greatly appreciated.

You're using hatred aura and brutality.
You have fortify nodes on tree but not using fortify
No pride
No blasphemy vuln
All your gear needs replacing asap
Get a sinvictas axe they're 1-2 chaos
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
I am considering this build or a freezing cyclone (love dem explosions).
What are the up and downs of pure phys compared to the freeze cyclone? Can't really decide :/

Full disclosure: I'm a newbie however one big upside of this full physical build for me (since I love mapping and mapping and mapping) is that I can run physical and elemental reflection maps with zero issues.

I guess that this would be a problem for a freeze cyclone although don't quote me on this.
You have two different level 100 trees with slight variations in ailment and impale nodes, what is your current recommendation on that? Looking forward to play this!
Enjoying the build, and can easily clear upto tier 10 maps (not tried higher). However, I seem very squishy, especially against the legion packs. Currently running flesh and stone, dread banner, blood and sand + blash with vulnerability(for the bleed). As soon as I got my enlightened support leveled, will try the recommened pride, vulnerability, blood and sand + dread banner.

Guessing I should focus on Kaom's heart for more survivability.

Also, currently using Kondo's pride sword. Is sinvicta axe better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info