[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Does PoB calculate leech correctly? Removing some of the "increased life leeched per second" nodes doesn't affect the leech in PoB.
Thanks for all the suggestions. Improved my build a little.

"
KGF wrote:
Now i also went to try kill the Phoenix in Tier 16 map.. and he kills me on 2 hits and my dmg is so damn crap.. 120k does nothing at him and he kills me while laughing.. i just invested 17 exalted into a build
thats worse then the Molten strike i had before who smacked the guardians and elders ~~ .......

U mean 120k tooltip DPS in h/o ?
Hey guys, iam currently playing this build is BSC and iam blasting through everything,

current gear

My DPS in h/o is 117k and fully buffed goes up to 300k and its more than enough to do everything without any problems. havent tried uber elder yet.
What's better - starforge or disfavour axe ?? Clear and simply answer please ;) Couse i still don't know what i should using ;p Witch give me better dmg ??
"
Orbit84 wrote:
What's better - starforge or disfavour axe ?? Clear and simply answer please ;) Couse i still don't know what i should using ;p Witch give me better dmg ??

Starforge. Provided you did not mess up your build
What exactly do you mean mess up the build? I'm level 63 and today I'll either have to choose Starforge or Atziri's and I'd like to make the better choice from the get go. I have roughly 20ex to put in the character.
"
srt4eblue wrote:
What exactly do you mean mess up the build? I'm level 63 and today I'll either have to choose Starforge or Atziri's and I'd like to make the better choice from the get go. I have roughly 20ex to put in the character.

Well the dude above asked me 'clear and simple answer please', which is an unreasonable request given that POE is such a complicated game.

If you want the complete answer, Starforge is going to be slightly better but you must invest in additional bleed chance in your skill tree. That takes away one whole cluster of skillpoints. Therefore, the damage is only slightly higher than that of Disfavor.
Hey man, I have never posted on a build guide in over 700 in-game hours, and that's because they have never been this thorough.

I messaged you in-game and you didn't just blow me off, you literally put every niche in this guide for every type of wealth-levels, and you made sure to word everything in amazingly readable, and understandable detail.

This is the first guide that's allowed me to slowly progress, and see progression to an extent where I was able to run my first t14-t15 maps and finish them, I appreciate all the hard-work you spent on this, and I absolutely wish you wrote every other guide out there.

Thanks again for such a detailed guide, and for laying it out in such good detail,
xoxo
this build is junk! kills everything except for bosses above tier 13.... total waste of time! very disappointed... and my only difference from ahfacks is the legendary kaoms and im using atziri..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info