[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

That comment was not directed at me right?
I want to know if it's worth doing?(That if we add Cenclon to Concentrated Effect Support.)
question to all
"
sm1ty wrote:
I want to know if it's worth doing?(That if we add Cenclon to Concentrated Effect Support.)
question to all

I was curious who LehHa was arguing against. It seems directed at me but that was never my sentiment if you see where I was coming from.

As for concentrated effect, it is not worth it. This is one of the few build that has a fixed gem setup-Cyclone-Damage on full life-Melee physical damage-Brutality-Maim-Chance to bleed.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
sm1ty wrote:
question to all

I was curious who LehHa was arguing against.

My reply was not to u, it was for ppl in last 2 pages, who talking how bad this build without legacy items
"
LeHha wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
sm1ty wrote:
question to all

I was curious who LehHa was arguing against.

My reply was not to u, it was for ppl in last 2 pages, who talking how bad this build without legacy items

I would think that would depend on what the criteria for good is for those people. If they are talking about not even having to escape from one hit KO attacks like Atziri's mini fire blasts, that legacy Kaoms will make or break for them.

If someone has all the wealth on the server, this could actually be the best build you can get without financial considerations. I suspect that is where those people are coming from.
"
LeHha wrote:
Special for ppl who thinking this build is not that good in league.

I dont know where u found this build weak, maybe u need to fix something with your gear or hands.

Yes its not braindead op RF jugger, but its also not 100+ex cost like they are.

Playing this build 2nd league in a row, farming all bosses without any problem.

Yes, on videos i have good gear, u can check my profile now, its a cheap setup, maybe 6-7 ex gear + 6l axe. With this gear i did uber elder, uber atziri, shaper, any guardians, anything in this game easily.
No need to look at lvl 95, i was testing cheap gear for next league and removed passives to make it worth of lvl 91 when was doing all bosses.

Holy hell man i didn't even knew twinned uber elder existed and you nailed it, thus boosting my envy to push it even further beyond!

Would you mind checking my char to give me the big lines to improve it? (ChaneathUltimateCyclone)
"
Kharn7 wrote:
"
LeHha wrote:
Special for ppl who thinking this build is not that good in league.

I dont know where u found this build weak, maybe u need to fix something with your gear or hands.

Yes its not braindead op RF jugger, but its also not 100+ex cost like they are.

Playing this build 2nd league in a row, farming all bosses without any problem.

Yes, on videos i have good gear, u can check my profile now, its a cheap setup, maybe 6-7 ex gear + 6l axe. With this gear i did uber elder, uber atziri, shaper, any guardians, anything in this game easily.
No need to look at lvl 95, i was testing cheap gear for next league and removed passives to make it worth of lvl 91 when was doing all bosses.

Holy hell man i didn't even knew twinned uber elder existed and you nailed it, thus boosting my envy to push it even further beyond!

Would you mind checking my char to give me the big lines to improve it? (ChaneathUltimateCyclone)

Twinned uber elder already fixed and cant fight it anymore.

Im sorry, but i dont have time to check gear for ppl, just follow this guide on 1st page, Ahfack wrote everything right, all u saw in my videos, are followed his guide by 100% ( except Vaal Pact )
This build is absolutely capable of doing any endgame content deathless w/o mirror/legacy items. Yes, the build itself could be optimised and some items may be optionally replaced. Like, there is no reason i would use disfavour over starforge, kaoms could be switched for belly to get another 6l for AW etc. I've pretty much facerolled shaper and uber atziri with no deaths and i'm just too lazy to spawn uber elder and test it out. Sitting on 200k dps in town and 6.2k hp, no daresso's salute, no kaom. So if you are dying in t13, you are obviously doing smth wrong.
maybe i am missing something but i cant find any mana leech nodes in the passive tree shown in the guide, so how should i manage the mana cost?
"
DeathGodDT wrote:
maybe i am missing something but i cant find any mana leech nodes in the passive tree shown in the guide, so how should i manage the mana cost?

You surely missed it. There is one mana leech node from the general life leech cluster he grabbed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info