[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
malidarsek wrote:
Hi ahfack, i hate spikers :( when i killed spikers , they are throw too much spikes and kill me. How is survive :(

Lvl 1 Cwdt imm call in place of melee Phys/ruthless on your totem while mapping
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Apr 5, 2018, 9:40:35 AM
First of all, great build, playing second league with it and still enjoying it.
It completely decimates everything, but I seem to have survivability problems like getting almost one-shotted by Izaro and Red Beasts on T11+. How can I fix that without investing too much?
Here are my current items. Thank You.
Spoiler

Last edited by Kepucz on Apr 5, 2018, 7:42:21 PM
"
Kepucz wrote:
First of all, great build, playing second league with it and still enjoying it.
It completely decimates everything, but I seem to have survivability problems like getting almost one-shotted by Izaro and Red Beasts on T11+. How can I fix that without investing too much?
Here are my current items. Thank You.
Spoiler

Try Iron reflexes + grace/determination instead of 1 curse,cos you don't have item with +1 curse.
So how much dps in h/o and HP should i aim to be able to farm t16s and shaper comfortably ?
Also dunno if it's worth getting 155 int to use lv 20 enfeeble. Finding gears with int is a pain. At my current level of gear i can use lv 9 enfeeble. Dunno if it's enough ?
Last edited by huyakf1997 on Apr 6, 2018, 10:21:49 PM
Hi everyone!

This is my first real go at a serious POE build and I am absolutely having a blast. I have a learned a lot from my reading but I thrive from personal feedback. Would anybody mind taking a look at my gear here and letting me know what my best upgrades might be moving forward? (Currently level 74)

Spoiler

Thanks in advance :)

-ReefKeeper
Hi there !

Just killed uber elder with this build, nice and sweet.

VP allow me to facetank shaper beam, roll in vortex and octopus degen aoe while tanking elder icy spikes. Can tank elder tentacles too !
The only thing to worry about is shaper golden balls.

Here's my char, https://pastebin.com/G8g9HB3c

No good rings, perfect boots or double curse amulet, still enough to take down all the content.

(and for porcupines, let your totem kill them or go in and out when flask not up)
"
Hi there !

VP allow me to facetank shaper beam, roll in vortex and octopus degen aoe while tanking elder icy spikes. Can tank elder tentacles too !

No good rings, perfect boots or double curse amulet, still enough to take down all the content.

(and for porcupines, let your totem kill them or go in and out when flask not up)

Congrats mate. Any tips for the fight? Been struggling to kill uber elder. Tried checking your pob and its empty for some reason.
Hello, i also wonder about a thing, i just made a T15 map easy but the boss one shotted me, and i am gona die probably 10 times before i take the boss down.

Reef Tier 15 map, i got all gear kind of maxed out accept +1 curse on amulet and i am lvl 90.

Atm this build cant do all bosses without dying loads or am i missing something completly?
"
Zunova wrote:
Hi there !

What is your tooltip DPS in h/o ? I'm sitting at 120k( can be more ) but the dmg is nowhere near good enough to take down t15 elder ( Running 2 DPS curse also ).
Now i also went to try kill the Phoenix in Tier 16 map.. and he kills me on 2 hits and my dmg is so damn crap.. 120k does nothing at him and he kills me while laughing.. i just invested 17 exalted into a build
thats worse then the Molten strike i had before who smacked the guardians and elders ~~ .......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info