[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

What woud be the best watchers eye fir this build? 10% inc movement speed while affacted by grace?
2 questions...

What tier will I be needing to upgrade the Hezmana? I am currently assuming it will carry me through yellow maps and then need an upgrade.

Are you guys corrupting your own amulets or just farming currency to buy the right corruption?

Thanks for the help
Last edited by KeenSenses on Mar 20, 2018, 2:39:23 PM
Hey Ahfack

Great build by the way, I've been playing Cyclone since release but only started taking the build seriously upon returning to the game this year.

I currently run your Starforge version of the build but I'm looking at progressing onto GG gear and going to start with saving up for the Hate Splitter axe.

The axe looks great but does the 35% bleed and +2 Weapon range 720DPS provide a significant more DPS than say a 499% Starforge?

Thanks
Great build, so far I'm loving it. I was wondering if anyone experienced with this could look at my char and let me know what I should upgrade next I have about 4.5EX to upgrade my gear with but not sure what I should be getting. Any help is much appreciated.
"
Jamyyx wrote:
Great build, so far I'm loving it. I was wondering if anyone experienced with this could look at my char and let me know what I should upgrade next I have about 4.5EX to upgrade my gear with but not sure what I should be getting. Any help is much appreciated.

6 link disfavour
both rings have open mods for enchant
i would look for boots with 25-30% movement speed
you have two open sockets for jewels
Last edited by biatos on Mar 20, 2018, 2:58:22 PM
So, how are you guys feeling about Vaal Pact VS. regular leech/regen? I'm trying vaal pact with mine, and it seems a touch less survivable than I'd like. It's probably just my trash gear. Is either route better at surviving than the other?
"
biatos wrote:
6 link disfavour
both rings have open mods for enchant
i would look for boots with 25-30% movement speed
you have two open sockets for jewels

I'll get the last 3 sorted then. 6L disvaour is like 12.5-13ex bit too much for now. Thanks.
Last edited by Jamyyx on Mar 20, 2018, 5:02:27 PM
What Upgrades should I look at getting next?
I know my rings are kinda meh, my gloves are trash, I can get a Kaom's Heart but I enjoy the 6k life with the totem + Cwdt setup paired with the pantheon.
I have had no trouble in most modded t12-13 maps as I dont have a great map pool yet.
I rarly take a character as far gear wise as I plan to this one, I six linked the disfavor in around 35 fuse, And am sitting on around 6EX currently to spend.

Last edited by AutoQQ on Mar 20, 2018, 5:36:05 PM
"
redlefthand wrote:
So, how are you guys feeling about Vaal Pact VS. regular leech/regen? I'm trying vaal pact with mine, and it seems a touch less survivable than I'd like. It's probably just my trash gear. Is either route better at surviving than the other?

you gear need some update.

not resistance capped - get atleast 75%
amulett is trash - look for life > resis
both ring are trash - Life > Resis
Gloves are kinda okay but could be one with bette Life Roll
Chest - Life > Resis

Try to get Resistance Rolls with 30-35 and better

Try to craft the missing resis. you could buy each of the items for 1c and craft the rest

respec the increased AOE Notes and get the missing 3 Jewel Sockets!!!!!

Any advice on what is next for me? I've gotten extremely lucky with drops so far and have managed to be able to buy a lot of the recommended gear. I'm curious to see what I need to do next to further my progression. I feel EXTREMELY squishy. I have 3 open jewel slots, I'm curious about stat prioritization on those as well.
Last edited by Scottcombs on Mar 20, 2018, 6:19:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info