[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
d3s0 wrote:

To answer the question "Why more people use Disfavour?":
a) Disfavour is cheaper, especially at league start.
b) It is better than Starforge for Cyclone builds, especially this one, unless you invest like 50ex+ in gear and don't go Resolute Technique. (For pretty much any other 2H melee build, Starforge wins).
c) In this league we got 30% quality beastcraft, which favours Disfavour big time due to it's damage coming from a flat phys roll vs % on starforge (I'm running with 655.5 pdps Disfavour atm, for the reference).

And for people who are interested in attack range of Disfavour vs Starforge, it is almost the same. Starforge gets +1 range from tree and 20% inc from itself, Disfavour gives +2 from itself, totalling to almost the same in final result.

^This. Wise words.
If you need bleeding damage on jewels and/or attack speed with Atz's you also would need %chance to shock on a starforge either...

I think Atz's suits better for everything in this build, to be honest.
Great build! Currently playing it on Bestiary SC. Just managed to kill Red Elder + Shaper deathless in one go. Only one death to the guardians aswell (Phoenix with INC AoE caught me bad).

Any ideas on priority upgrades right now? Was thinking about mass buying Essences to craft new gloves, or buy a pair of Steel Rings and start chaos spamming. Thoughts?

Thanks for a great build :)
Anyone mind taking a look at my character? im having some problems with bossing, im just getting chunked. the leech rate just doesnt seem up to par with videos ive seen of this build. Sitting at 5.3k health with about 20% worth of health nodes missing.

currently working on disfavor or a +1 curse daressos [yea right] and a useful helm enchant [cyclone dmg or ias.] is it just a lack of dps/health issue?
"
Rayv42 wrote:
Anyone mind taking a look at my character? im having some problems with bossing, im just getting chunked. the leech rate just doesnt seem up to par with videos ive seen of this build. Sitting at 5.3k health with about 20% worth of health nodes missing.

currently working on disfavor or a +1 curse daressos [yea right] and a useful helm enchant [cyclone dmg or ias.] is it just a lack of dps/health issue?

I would start with the potions tbh. Either look at the guide and get all that juicy stuff (Curse immunity helps a ton). You can look at my character aswell above your post, that's the gear I'm currently rocking. You got alot of flasks that doesn't make sense to me, like the mana one and some of the unique ones. Better to just get ordinary ones with freeze / curse / shock remove etc.

Also some of your rares could need upgrades. Especially your boots, 25-30% (!!!) movement speed is huge on cyclone since it makes it alot smoother to use and also lets you dish out more damage, stack bleed faster etc.

Before I got my +1 daresso I ran Arctic Armor with Enfeeble instead of Vulnerability. This would open up a ring slot for you aswell.
"
Lissmano wrote:
"
Rayv42 wrote:

I would start with the potions tbh. Either look at the guide and get all that juicy stuff (Curse immunity helps a ton). You can look at my character aswell above your post, that's the gear I'm currently rocking. You got alot of flasks that doesn't make sense to me, like the mana one and some of the unique ones. Better to just get ordinary ones with freeze / curse / shock remove etc.

Also some of your rares could need upgrades. Especially your boots, 25-30% (!!!) movement speed is huge on cyclone since it makes it alot smoother to use and also lets you dish out more damage, stack bleed faster etc.

Before I got my +1 daresso I ran Arctic Armor with Enfeeble instead of Vulnerability. This would open up a ring slot for you aswell.

ahh i was looking at your character earlier, thanks for the reply. alright flask game will be my first step while i save up for my other expensive items.

and yea, i get why double curse is good, but having deodres damnning just feels like a dead slot with the lack of stats, other than the + curse. Ill try out arctic armor.

I noticed you use IC+CWDT and vortex, is that for the pantheon proc mentioned in the guide? im trying it out, just wondering the reasoning [ kinda new to the game]
"
Rayv42 wrote:

I noticed you use IC+CWDT and vortex, is that for the pantheon proc mentioned in the guide? im trying it out, just wondering the reasoning [ kinda new to the game]

Yeah the IC+CWDT is just a proc that can save you from some nasty scenarios. It also does wonders with the Pantheon, makes you leech faster. The reason I use Vortex there is because once CWDT procs it creates a small pool under you which slows monsters, it's not much but I like using it as a mini defensive layer. Against bosses I would replace it with a support gem for Ancestral Warchief to get some more dps. The vortex won't do anything against bosses anyway, just some QoL defense when doing maps imo :)
"
Lissmano wrote:
"
Rayv42 wrote:

Yeah the IC+CWDT is just a proc that can save you from some nasty scenarios. It also does wonders with the Pantheon, makes you leech faster. The reason I use Vortex there is because once CWDT procs it creates a small pool under you which slows monsters, it's not much but I like using it as a mini defensive layer. Against bosses I would replace it with a support gem for Ancestral Warchief to get some more dps. The vortex won't do anything against bosses anyway, just some QoL defense when doing maps imo :)

cool, ty for the insight ^_^
"
Lissmano wrote:
Any ideas on priority upgrades right now? Was thinking about mass buying Essences to craft new gloves, or buy a pair of Steel Rings and start chaos spamming. Thoughts?

Thanks for a great build :)

For sure u should try craft steel rings with essence for flat phys. :)
Good build, bro.
Isn't AA not that great since you have to be stationary, which we seldom are?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info