[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
naranyra2 wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/naranyra2/characters

Characters name: Sickalone

Levelling to maps was quite smooth, but just as I got into that stage, character began dying quite often and I can't figure out reason. Can do up until tier 3 or 4, later maps can be a pain, sometimes decent enough to finish them (max would say tier 7).

Tried taking Vaal Pact, couldn't understand the point of it, since when I got hit by mob, my HP regenerated still. With VP or without, couldn't feel difference in leech.

What am I missing here?

Thank you for your time!

Upgrade your weapon to Kitava's Feast or Hezmana, Devoto's Devotion, Tabula is a handicap too, run Enfeeble as a curse instead of vulnerability for more tankiness... Do your uber lab, you probably thinkin' that's not mandatory for survive but the free onslaught and free culling strike is nice for killing more monster before they kill you. Better flasks like Lion's Roar...

All your questions are in the front page Q&A I guess.
Last edited by MiguelFg on Mar 21, 2018, 5:00:08 PM
Looking for advice on what to focus on next (I'm working on flasks as we speak). I have a few exalts saved up and am looking to start working on red maps soon on this character (hopefully). My damage seems fine but I feel like I am extremely squishy. I don't seem to leech fast and I feel like I'm getting hit a little harder than I want to. Any advice would be awesome I am open to criticism! Do I need to respec some of my points and put them somewhere else?
Last edited by Scottcombs on Mar 21, 2018, 6:45:03 PM
"
Scottcombs wrote:
Looking for advice on what to focus on next (I'm working on flasks as we speak). I have a few exalts saved up and am looking to start working on red maps soon on this character (hopefully). My damage seems fine but I feel like I am extremely squishy. I don't seem to leech fast and I feel like I'm getting hit a little harder than I want to. Any advice would be awesome I am open to criticism! Do I need to respec some of my points and put them somewhere else?

link ur gear
"
Scottcombs wrote:

30% quality recipe on disfavour, maybe go with 4R1G1B cause it's a more standard setup if you care about resale value.

Then probably attack speed/essenced gloves
"
Drezz wrote:
"
Scottcombs wrote:

30% quality recipe on disfavour, maybe go with 4R1G1B cause it's a more standard setup if you care about resale value.

What's the standard 4R1G1B setup?
"
Scottcombs wrote:
"
Drezz wrote:
"
Scottcombs wrote:

What's the standard 4R1G1B setup?

For this build you can drop chance to bleed for conc effect
cyclone-brutality-melee phys-damage on full life-maim-conc/aoe

For non slayers you'd drop damage on full life instead

Then you have elemental builds that need to drop brutality. Something like:

cyclone-melee phys-dmg on full life-maim-added fire-conc/aoe

This is all relevant for standard resale value. Current meta is indeed 1g5r
"
Drezz wrote:

Current meta is indeed 1g5r

Why is this exactly? Would the inc aoe not help while mapping, and the conc effect not be better for major bosses? I'm not really understanding the whole switch to 5r1g. Just starting and piecing together my character now so hopefully I can get it all sorted before 75.

Also, as far as I can tell in pob the points spent for bleed seem to be a total waste. Is it just not calculating it properly?
"
flip1 wrote:
"
Drezz wrote:

Current meta is indeed 1g5r

Why is this exactly? Would the inc aoe not help while mapping, and the conc effect not be better for major bosses? I'm not really understanding the whole switch to 5r1g. Just starting and piecing together my character now so hopefully I can get it all sorted before 75.

Also, as far as I can tell in pob the points spent for bleed seem to be a total waste. Is it just not calculating it properly?

PoB does not calculate bleed properly. AhFack even makes a comment about it when he links the pastebin. For bosses you can see how much damage it does by just moving away and watching their health drop. It really has no effect on normal mobs as they die before it kicks in much anyways.

Basically with cull and bleed I find that whatever bleed is on a straggler will kill them while I move to the next pack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info