[3.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide Bleed Gladiator [Uber Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
ZYb3rDUCK wrote:
Do you recon the flicker version is viable for uber atziri and shaper aswell? :P

You can't sustain Flicker Strike with this build vs single target, so the answer is no :)

Hi Ghazzy sweet guide.

I really like the idea of FS, what do you think of having Disfavour as the weapon for boss killings fully linked with sunder but have a cheaper weapon swap to Uul-Netol's Embrace Vaal Axe with flicker strike for map clearing?

To avoid swapping gems all the time but just use a weapon swap.

If I went with this approach, which ascendency would you go?

Impact or Headsman with flickerstrike linked to weapon melee splash support gem.

Looking forward to your answer.
Last edited by pmsvendsen on Dec 13, 2017, 9:15:11 AM
What about
Kondo's Pride Ezomyte Blade
as a sword? im using sunder!
Hi!
Thanks for the guide. It seems you can do some minor changes to the build tree and get some extra stuff without any big rework. For example the extra life nodes around Blodless you can instead use to take Juggernaut with 24% to armour and 20% Increased Life regeneration from flask. (Still +10% to life).

Wondering if the starting 2 points with increased attack speed is better compared to increased physical damage +life. Thoughts?

Also use unset ring with +to socketed gems for Hatred which gives room for a golem.
Last edited by Nefiana on Dec 13, 2017, 2:07:15 PM
Just wondering when you'd switch over to Flicker Strike for this build?
what changes to the passive tree would you recommend for flicker strike? and what is your opinion on ancestral call/flicker?
"
turtle328 wrote:
Thanks so much for your in-depth reply! I'm curious how come a Maroi Erqi is preffered over something like a Doomsower, Hezmana's, or Embrace? Don't those have better dps? Or does the mace skill tree give that much more dps?

It has increased AoE on the item itself which makes Sunder slightly better at clearing :)

"
Bropot420bro wrote:
any benefits to going vaal pact on this build?

Better leeching :)

"
pmsvendsen wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
ZYb3rDUCK wrote:
Do you recon the flicker version is viable for uber atziri and shaper aswell? :P

You can't sustain Flicker Strike with this build vs single target, so the answer is no :)

Hi Ghazzy sweet guide.

I really like the idea of FS, what do you think of having Disfavour as the weapon for boss killings fully linked with sunder but have a cheaper weapon swap to Uul-Netol's Embrace Vaal Axe with flicker strike for map clearing?

To avoid swapping gems all the time but just use a weapon swap.

If I went with this approach, which ascendency would you go?

Impact or Headsman with flickerstrike linked to weapon melee splash support gem.

Looking forward to your answer.

Would work, aye :)
Though Flickering with a Disfavour... KreyGasm!
If you mix it you'd have to value the ascendancy nodes yourself and take which ever you think would fit your playstyle the most. I would also consider testing Ancestral Call as a support for Flicker if that works.

"
What about
Kondo's Pride Ezomyte Blade
as a sword? im using sunder!

Can't use Sunder with a Sword!

"
Nefiana wrote:
Hi!
Thanks for the guide. It seems you can do some minor changes to the build tree and get some extra stuff without any big rework. For example the extra life nodes around Blodless you can instead use to take Juggernaut with 24% to armour and 20% Increased Life regeneration from flask. (Still +10% to life).

Wondering if the starting 2 points with increased attack speed is better compared to increased physical damage +life. Thoughts?

Also use unset ring with +to socketed gems for Hatred which gives room for a golem.

My pleasure bro, glad you like it!

Was contemplating the starter points for about 2-3 days before deciding on one, it's a matter of taste in the end :)

"
xalindar wrote:
Just wondering when you'd switch over to Flicker Strike for this build?

Well, it was mostly thrown in as an option as I tried different things around and realised it works for everything but bosses despite the odd way for a flicker build to generate frenzy charges :)
I honestly would never play Flicker till you're map ready which is around lvl 70.

"
Rauvagol wrote:
what changes to the passive tree would you recommend for flicker strike? and what is your opinion on ancestral call/flicker?

I think that Ancestral Call can be pretty damn insane tbh, specially as we are generating bleed the more hits the marrier.

No, I wouldn't change anything in the tree tbh besides the Ascendancy plan.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
I'm trying gladiator and dual wield swords with cleave. Do you recommend cleave or lacerate? i like both skills but I like cleave better, it has more damage for a bit less aoe.

Honestly, biggest reason I went back to Sunder was because of shit Lacerate FEELS to play. Though some prefer it and it's really good for the Sword version. I think Cleave can work better but at least it will feel a lot smoother :P[/quote]

I'm actually doing the same thing, right now I have it specced out to be a Glad with Reave because I wanted to try out Reave, but I'm really tempted by Flicker Strike. Guess I'll have to decide by my first lab.

How does Flicker Strike do in Uber Lab?
I've been following the leveling portion of this guide pretty closely but I'm struggling with abyss mobs at my current level 45 Act 5. I haven't optimized my gear in any fashion other than to try and get 4/5 link gear with the correct socket colors.

As suggested in the leveling portion I've been sticking with the Sunder-Added Fire-Faster Attacks-Melee Physical gems (2H Axe build) until I get to higher levels and get a 6L piece of gear to switch to the bleed portion of the build.

Is there anything I can do to improve my dps so I don't get overwhelmed with the abyss mobs and fail the event?

Thanks,

Grez
Hey Ghazzy, amazing build! This is the furthest I've bothered to do a hardcore build and it's extremely fun.

Question, I'm at the Axe/Mace crossroads. I have Marohi Erqi Mace and Kaom's Primacy Axe so far (Atziri's disfavour will be impossible to get in abyss at the moment....) and I'm wondering... does Axe or Mace have a difference in benefits? Or are both equally powerful. Trying to figure out which to move forward with.

Thanks
Check out www.RavenousEternalHunger.com for PoE inspired metal!
"
Grez21 wrote:
I've been following the leveling portion of this guide pretty closely but I'm struggling with abyss mobs at my current level 45 Act 5. I haven't optimized my gear in any fashion other than to try and get 4/5 link gear with the correct socket colors.

As suggested in the leveling portion I've been sticking with the Sunder-Added Fire-Faster Attacks-Melee Physical gems (2H Axe build) until I get to higher levels and get a 6L piece of gear to switch to the bleed portion of the build.

Is there anything I can do to improve my dps so I don't get overwhelmed with the abyss mobs and fail the event?

Thanks,

Grez

If you want direct advice on what to do, I advise you unprivatise your profile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info