[3.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide Bleed Gladiator [Uber Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

"
Ruinator wrote:
Is Lacerate's damage comparable to Sunder?
I am trying to figure out if it would be better to go Doomsower Lacerate rather than Kaom's Primacy/Marohi Sunder.

I actually ran the numbers in Path of Building, dps wise it seems to be Disfavor > Starforge > Uul Embrace > Maroi Equi > Doomsower/Hezmana's. Like Ghazzy said, the most optimal route would probably be Marohi Equi > Disfavor.
Last edited by turtle328 on Dec 16, 2017, 3:11:38 AM
"
turtle328 wrote:
"
Ruinator wrote:
I am trying to figure out if it would be better to go Doomsower Lacerate rather than Kaom's Primacy/Marohi Sunder.

I actually ran the numbers in Path of Building, dps wise it seems to be Disfavor > Starforge > Uul Embrace > Maroi Equi > Doomsower/Hezmana's. Like Ghazzy said, the most optimal route would probably be Marohi Equi > Disfavor.

I really don't get how embrace is a good item, unless you have curse on hit on your gloves.
"
turtle328 wrote:
"
Ruinator wrote:

I would say a ~500 DPS rare is better than anything other than Starforge and Disfavour. I picked one up for about 60C.

I'm struggling with maps above T12 with this build. Just about 5500 life doesn't seem to be enough for some of the harder mods.
"
Grez21 wrote:
I've been following the leveling portion of this guide pretty closely but I'm struggling with abyss mobs at my current level 45 Act 5. I haven't optimized my gear in any fashion other than to try and get 4/5 link gear with the correct socket colors.

As suggested in the leveling portion I've been sticking with the Sunder-Added Fire-Faster Attacks-Melee Physical gems (2H Axe build) until I get to higher levels and get a 6L piece of gear to switch to the bleed portion of the build.

Is there anything I can do to improve my dps so I don't get overwhelmed with the abyss mobs and fail the event?

Thanks,

Grez

Just an update. I switched to a 5L axe with bleed and it's made all the difference in the world. Thanks all for your help.
"
tjohn86 wrote:
"
turtle328 wrote:
"
Ruinator wrote:

I would say a ~500 DPS rare is better than anything other than Starforge and Disfavour. I picked one up for about 60C.

I'm struggling with maps above T12 with this build. Just about 5500 life doesn't seem to be enough for some of the harder mods.

Embrace does about 39k on Path of Building but they are mad expensive rn, prob not worth. A 500 dps rare does about 35k, same as a Marohi Equi. Nothing compares to an Atziri's Disfavor though, at around 42k.
Another Q. Is HoA just for the burn damage on kill? as you run brutality in the links, which means it contributes nothing to the base damage. Would it be better to run Vuln-Blasphemy instead?
Could you look into my character called RottenBlade in my profile and tell me if it is it because I'm underleveled or I have failed the build that makes me die a lot in tier1-2 maps? They rape me hard bruh.
Cool Build, much appreciated :)

Theres just one thing i dont understand: "Switching to Bleed"....i mean, you have a chance to bleed skillgem in your main setup from the start. Am i missing something here, or am i just too stupid to read properly?
"
ethanju wrote:
Could you look into my character called RottenBlade in my profile and tell me if it is it because I'm underleveled or I have failed the build that makes me die a lot in tier1-2 maps? They rape me hard bruh.

Yeah, even i cann tell you why. You are using a Tabula Rasa is the first thing. The next thing is, Boots and Helmet. They provide a nice boost to Life and Resistances though, but add nothing to prevent physical damage of any kind. You are stacked with Ice Resistance as far i can see, but fire and lightning are lacking a bit.

The Build really doesnt stack much Armor via Skill Points though, but there are a few nodes he takes that have +xx to armor. So my advice would be, swap out mentioned equipment and try to get decent goodies with life/resistance rolls so you can farm currency reliable without dying. Later on you can always upgrade. Kaoms Heart with 160c and Belly of the Beast with 80c might be out of reach for now, but there are enough good Rare, at least 5 linked chestpieces on poe.trade. Or you can always go for a white one and try to alch/essence it yourself.
"
LostSoul15 wrote:
"
ethanju wrote:

Yeah, even i cann tell you why. You are using a Tabula Rasa is the first thing. The next thing is, Boots and Helmet. They provide a nice boost to Life and Resistances though, but add nothing to prevent physical damage of any kind. You are stacked with Ice Resistance as far i can see, but fire and lightning are lacking a bit.

The Build really doesnt stack much Armor via Skill Points though, but there are a few nodes he takes that have +xx to armor. So my advice would be, swap out mentioned equipment and try to get decent goodies with life/resistance rolls so you can farm currency reliable without dying. Later on you can always upgrade. Kaoms Heart with 160c and Belly of the Beast with 80c might be out of reach for now, but there are enough good Rare, at least 5 linked chestpieces on poe.trade. Or you can always go for a white one and try to alch/essence it yourself.

Ok thanks a lot.I've got a better helmet but it requires level 70 to use. And btw since my gears are mostly dex/str based, is it worth taking iron reflexes? Or use iron reflexes + grace to give more physical reduction for now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info