[3.2] Zerphi EA Pathfinder - Instant Heal / Magic Find / HoGM / PvP

"
Nephlem wrote:
hi currently using the build its nice, just wondering if blast rain with a lioneye glare would work as well for mapping and use ea for hotgm? or maybe a bow swap to a single target Ea set up with conc and chance to ignite? or maybe adding in a cheeky frost wall to stack fuses on,hell burning arrow could maybe be used, but if it has to be ea for maps ill have to get used to it, never ran it is all. thanks for the cool build, leaning it and how to heal more efficiently with the flask, already found a few chaos orbs, know its not much to folks but is for me XD thanks again.

You can't shoot your own frost walls anymore ;)
awe that sucks was a nice mechanic lol cheeky but worked. may try br with xoph's just for fun,see how it goes may even head to avatar of fire after i get the life i need, and see how that is mapping or even rain of arrows xophs. may work for mapping and use ea for cheeky hotg,ill get back once i do. thanks for the frost wall info before i redid some colors.
HOW TO LEVELING ? It is a simple question. Please !
you can use la/ts/split arrow any of those, any of the standard ranger fare, and keep ea on a wep to swap to so that you can level it as you go, you dont need to use it just keep the gem in the second swap slot, it will still gain exp.
pretty sure you can make this build work you just gotta drop MOM and go bm
"
CodeNameBond wrote:
pretty sure you can make this build work you just gotta drop MOM and go bm

This is a Zerphi build ;) If you want to play EA without Zerphi, check out:

[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder by dingis: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1712493
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 22, 2017, 10:15:48 AM
Ive managed to solve the single target problem, while being able to farm even high tier maps.Ofc the more investment you give to mf, the harder your life is gonna be but heres my idea :

Spoiler

basically magma orb + rf + mirage archer allows me to achieve a realy great single target with 6 magma orbs doing their thing vs high end bosses

PS : carcass seems to work and perform better than belly, by sacrifising 500 hp
My mirror thread : view-thread/2024779
#4_tab_crafter
Last edited by johnywalker92 on Dec 26, 2017, 10:18:11 AM
yo.. i cant find anything about it soo im gonna post it by my self.. i was too far when I reach fact that there is no zerphi in league.. and i have question about it; should I go for blood magic on quill rain? or maybe change it with something else..
Im playing your build in abyss . Just wonder which is better jewels

Abyss with flat fire damage or rare jewel with increased fire damage ?

Abyss jewel give more life and DPS tooltip but I dont know if flat damage increse explosion damage or not

Thanks
Last edited by xhoabmt on Jan 11, 2018, 3:09:01 AM
Hello
You could give a tree to HoGM bulid?
I do not know why but it does not work for me(imm pasting the link to PoB but it does not work)
I thank you very much in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info