[3.X?] ALL Content! Lv100 Huy's OG Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer Guide - .:The Druid:.

ok so i'm a derp cause the boots looked like a 4 link anyways nextquestion got to the point where it says to do w/e u want with skill tree, considering i've never done SRS, recommendations?. probably will stick to what u did on lvl 100 but meh.
fun fact, i dont care much about challenges. i just play to play.
__
Rip melee Dec 2018
Last edited by alienfreak10 on Dec 13, 2017, 1:55:14 AM
iHuy, great guide! Thank you very much, I'm planning to try this out this season.

I'm curious why the bonus bleed damage hasn't been taken advantage of. I'm not as versed as I would like to be on minion mechanics so I'm not sure if this is a moot point, but wouldn't it be possible to get bleed applied to SRS?

From looking at your characters, your 100 Necromancer uses Melee Phys Damage Support and Ruthless which both apply a damage bonus to bleeding enemies. I feel that finding a way to take advantage of this possible huge damage increase would be beneficial.
“As for me, I am tormented with an everlasting itch for things remote. I love to sail forbidden seas, and land on barbarous coasts.”
how to run full keys as srs? it kills objectives at isaro room instantly, so i dont get keys. traps and izaro himself are breeze.
No rest for the wicked
"
mezmery wrote:
how to run full keys as srs? it kills objectives at isaro room instantly, so i dont get keys. traps and izaro himself are breeze.

See the 1st page of build in section Hall of Grandmasters... I dont try it but, after i see u question i remember this setup.
Last edited by RIDEK1992 on Dec 13, 2017, 4:16:18 AM
Hello, great build! I wanted to ask how exactly does the scourge work. Does the `Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you` mean that all minion damage actually goes 2x and do i have to auto attack for the damage increase on hit or does orb of storms proc it for me?
"
RIDEK1992 wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:

See the 1st page of build in section Hall of Grandmasters... I dont try it but, after i see u question i remember this setup.

you cant facetank izaro with this build, so it wont work. with mace he oneshots you with one auto.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Dec 13, 2017, 5:25:34 AM
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:
Hello, great build! I wanted to ask how exactly does the scourge work. Does the `Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you` mean that all minion damage actually goes 2x and do i have to auto attack for the damage increase on hit or does orb of storms proc it for me?

Same question:we need that weapon for the last row in description, thats ok but how does that affect us?Dunno if it would worth to change from severed in sleep, for roughly 100c.
Last edited by slicchabib on Dec 13, 2017, 9:40:03 AM
well ive been saving up for the past couple days, and i think its time i made one upgrade from my gear. I barely hit t1-4 so i have a limited amount of currency. I was wondering if anyone can take alook at my gear and tell me what exactly i should upgrade first.
What has higher priority?

1) Lycosidae (165c)
2) Belly (90c without fuses to 5/6L)
3) Scourge (150c)
4) Grip of the Council (50c)

If I buy belly, I would continue using Tabula Rasa until I manage to 6L

What do you guys think?

(I already have Lavianga's and Blood of the Karui)

Check my gear ggsbv, i dont use belly, i bought my chest for 50c 2 days ago, that means its cheaper now.I dont have still scourge, atm use severed in sleep and i did already t13 maps too.So the scourge can wait, believe me.What is really good is the lyco, that shield worth it.Grip of the council is good too, btw but i guess its not necessary.Atm still dont have lavianga and blood of the karui, but i sustain mana with vaal clarity and good mana regen, thats must have if u dont have lavianga, blood of the karui is not must.I have 5.1k health and 341 unreserved mana.So far im ok, i guess im already t15 viable too with good positioning.My only problem sometimes are the abyss rares, they are moving too fast to dodge them, so i use a decoy totem too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info