[3.2 PRE PATCH NOTE] Support Aurabot 13 Auras, Huge Elemental DPS Boost

"
tntkiller wrote:
whats a ok replacement for a Presence of Chayula till you get some funds?

eye of c
If you're running Vitality, do you really need to run Stone Golem? I am wondering if I should opt for a second Vaal Discipline instead. Or perhaps Vaal Grace? Just a thought. Loving this setup and just happened to get the right enchantment for it.
started this build yesterday...

how to lvl this fast...

Leveling Guide | Written by royc3wicz

Leveling:

1-12 - as -marauder- +witch+ pick anything, like fire traps, cleave, flame totem - basicly ANYTHING that deals decent low lvl tooltip dmg since we wont really get any damage nodes early on. At lvl 8 buy LifeGainOnHit and level it up.

12-18 - grab Your Poet's Pens and socket one with VD-Onslaught-AddedLightning, or just raw with no links since its still op. In second wand go for unearth-lmp. This is where You start to faceroll. At lvl 12 use Barrage-LMP for trigerring, and when You hit 16 switch to frenzy-lmp.

18-38 - Here is where You start to faceroll even harder. Go for VD-EleFocus-ConcEff and Unearth-LMP-PowerChargeOnCrit as soon as You hit 18, and You are golden. Dont forget to switch Barrage to Frenzy-LMP-Faster Attacks-LifeGainOnHit (if u have mana issues skip LGOH for now).

38-xxx - Add GMP to Unearth and Frenzy, thats pretty much it. Continue facerolling.

in a few hours im lvl 67 and done normal lab on my own at 53..

ok the pens cost like 35c each but do you lvl fast(tho dont use this in hardcore i didnt die much but you die fast if you get hit..

i didnt use a alt tree i whent for life nodes first then the booost node and sockets and saving points now for the final switch

poet pens are OP
Last edited by tntkiller on Jan 9, 2018, 2:19:44 PM
Did some1 try to use Hungry loop to get 5L Animate Guardian? Would it be relevant with all auras? It should give ~35% damage and 12% movement speed aura.
IGN: rooteniy
Hey Guys, quick question: if I am using Skyforth, am I still able to shield charge without any liferegen or is shield charge useless while using Skyforth?
Whatever u do, u cant fail as necro.

Es will be near 9k next level.
Es regen 1.1k
Dont care bout recharge

Dont need sh charge because its buggy when u hit invisible wall and 160 mov speed is enough for every build I played with. 3 flame dash charges for jumping are cool. Missing vaal haste, +1 aura but its not big problem. Overall, this league aura bots r strongest.

Spoiler

"
Darwolia wrote:
Hey Guys, quick question: if I am using Skyforth, am I still able to shield charge without any liferegen or is shield charge useless while using Skyforth?

Vaal Clarity.

"
NambrVan wrote:
160 mov speed is enough for every build I played with

That's just sad.
"
Hassemannen wrote:
How expensive would you say your build is? To achieve a full build. In exalts.

There are so few helms with the enchant in the market, but when there are, they run about 30ex. The right corrupted gloves and shield run for 5-10 ex. Non corrupted just a few chaos. Shav runs about 1-3 ex. Enlightened level 4 is about 3ex-4ex. Level 21 auras can cost 1-2ex each.

I’m thinking well over 50ex for a full build. Closer to 80 if you really want to max out.
"
cyvviola wrote:
"
Hassemannen wrote:

There are so few helms with the enchant in the market, but when there are, they run about 30ex. The right corrupted gloves and shield run for 5-10 ex. Non corrupted just a few chaos. Shav runs about 1-3 ex. Enlightened level 4 is about 3ex-4ex. Level 21 auras can cost 1-2ex each.

I’m thinking well over 50ex for a full build. Closer to 80 if you really want to max out.

Op approved
"
piktok wrote:
"
cyvviola wrote:
"
Hassemannen wrote:

Op approved

If you can only afford the items without the corruptions is it worth running the build? I really want to get it started with the base items, and eventually just upgrade via the corrupted varients.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info