[3.2 PRE PATCH NOTE] Support Aurabot 13 Auras, Huge Elemental DPS Boost

"
Landis315 wrote:
yea i get that there is 13 auras but in the main set up that you have listed hatred and POE is not socketed so how do you cast them if there not there. that is what I'm getting at. What where you dropping and linking in the chest to make the build have all 13 auras active?

I guess, OP is counting vaal auras aswell, that's it.

"
I3ROK3N wrote:
What other uber lab helmet enchants can we have in order to run 13 auras?

God damn aura calculator noone seems to know about
Are there any great Watcher's Eye combos for us?
Worth it to get 1?
"
Are there any great Watcher's Eye combos for us?
Worth it to get 1?

Watcher's eye clarity is OP OP, then you can get determination,grace,vitality as secondary
You mean the -skillcost clarity?
+120regen from vitality one seems about as good.

Also purity ones seem better than grace/haste/determination
Last edited by ChristianoManu on Jan 1, 2018, 12:02:52 AM
"
You mean the -skillcost clarity?
+120regen from vitality one seems about as good.

Also purity ones seem better than grace/haste/determination

I'll update build with this :
Best Watcher's eye roll:
-HasteChanceToDodgeSpells
-HasteGainPhasing
-GraceChanceToDodge
-GraceIncreasedMovementSpeed
-DeterminationUnaffectedByVulnerability
-PurityOfIceImmuneToFreeze
-PurityOfLightningUnaffectedByShockedGround

Reference : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Watcher%27s_Eye
Last edited by piktok on Jan 2, 2018, 2:28:18 AM
onslaught on kill doesnt seem to work fyi
Also you don't need the helm enchant, look at my gear setup on this character (SuperFriendly)!
Can anyone tell me why the build says to gem Shield Charge LVL 1 specifically, when the difference between lvl 1 and 20 or any other level is damage which is irrelevant, and strength requirement which is the same as determination anyway ?

I also see like all the top supports putting shield charge only lvl 1 but can't figure out why
"
Xelyz wrote:
Can anyone tell me why the build says to gem Shield Charge LVL 1 specifically, when the difference between lvl 1 and 20 or any other level is damage which is irrelevant, and strength requirement which is the same as determination anyway ?

I also see like all the top supports putting shield charge only lvl 1 but can't figure out why

Mana cost. Since we use blood magic and reserve 99% of our life, we want it to be as cheap as possible.
"
Xelyz wrote:

Basically, people leave it at 1, because it doesn't do anything for supports, as you said yourself. One click and forget that it even exists.

"
Hassemannen wrote:
Mana cost. Since we use blood magic and reserve 99% of our life, we want it to be as cheap as possible.

Its cost doesn't go up with levels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info