[3.2 PRE PATCH NOTE] Support Aurabot 13 Auras, Huge Elemental DPS Boost

Oh, I just assumed it did. Well, color me surprised. Guess it doesn't really matter then.

Also Arenyr, is it possible to get a full list of your currently used items/gems that you're using?
I'm trying to use your setup to run 3 curses like yourself but I'm having a hard time getting everything together just right :)

Second edit:
I managed to get the build running with 80 life reserved left.

Only thing I can't wrap my head around is:
How on earth do you shield charge around with Coruscating Elixir without running elreon jewelry?

Do you use your life-pot every 3 seconds or something?

Edit 3:

I think I cracked it. Are you perhaps running -10 total mana cost of spells on a watchers eye jewel? :D
Cuz that solved the issue for me!
Last edited by Hassemannen on Jan 4, 2018, 12:32:00 AM
Hey man! I'm pretty new to the game and wanted to make an aurabot in order to play with some friends. I was wondering what are the pros/cons of using shavs vs vic?
Shavs doesn't require 6 links, and you don't have to worry about chaos damage at all. (Desecrated ground etc etc) since shav's has the mod "Chaos Damage does not bypass Energy Shield".

Vic's makes you be able to run alot more offensive auras and at a higher output than shavs, but you _NEED_ the unique elixir Coruscating Elixir (which has the same mod: "Chaos Damage does not bypass Energy Shield" when the potion is active)

The downside of it being a potion that you need to keep up is that at times you might have a hard time keeping the flask up at all times. (If you forget to press it once, you might die in 0.00001 seconds)
"
You mean the -skillcost clarity?
+120regen from vitality one seems about as good.

Also purity ones seem better than grace/haste/determination

i did regen one .... good thing is that u can make over 800 es regen but forget bout mov skill ... good 4 me ... quick flasks 4tw
Hi guys.

I have very big problem with survivability on my character. When i take damage overtime (like burning, poison, bleeding) i'll die.

Can u help me?
You're talking about lvl 27 anger and wrath.. do the gloves also boost empower with a level, or how do you reach lvl 27?
"
Voltreffer wrote:
You're talking about lvl 27 anger and wrath.. do the gloves also boost empower with a level, or how do you reach lvl 27?

Empower lvl 4(corrupted) + 1 (corrupted gloves) = +4 gem level
Gloves(corrupted) = +2 gem level
Wrath & ANGER(corrupted) lvl 21
21 + 4 + 2 = 27

https://imgur.com/a/hQQam
"
mrapostos wrote:
Hi guys.

I have very big problem with survivability on my character. When i take damage overtime (like burning, poison, bleeding) i'll die.

Can u help me?

Copy my flask set-up and you shouldn't have problem !
I'd highly suggest getting a set of
to mitigate desecrated ground and a Watcher's Eye that makes you immune to Shock & Ignite. Your survival is now basically just avoiding 1 shots (should be easy with 8.5k+ ES) and avoiding degen (run anti poison, bleed flasks now)

whats a ok replacement for a Presence of Chayula till you get some funds?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info