[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

So after investing around 2k chromatics I got the chest colours - and I must say the build is awesome!
Great clearspeed and tons of fun playing - great job on the build! :-)
Last edited by DrJeZip on Sep 8, 2017, 10:46:45 AM
I have a question about the auras and mana.
I've just started playing this build and I'm around level 36 orso..
With Warlords mark, Frostbite and Herald of Ice active you only have 5% mana left to cast spells with.
Do you always run with those 3 skills active?
How do you manage to keep enough mana to keep casting spells?
"
noobzstarx wrote:
Have you tried the Mutewind Whispersteps Serpentscale Boots? I think the flat cold damage boost and increase critical chance on it is too good to pass on. Only down side is. It doesn't have life.

If we want to compromise on life, it is a better choice to use Inya's Epiphany boots instead of the Mutewinds Whispersteps. Mutewinds add the same damage for our cospri link spells (lower crit chance) as Inya's and less damage on out 6l CoC link since those spells already has so high crit chance. And they also have up to 70hp as well.

"
DrJeZip wrote:
So after investing around 2k chromatics I got the chest colours - and I must say the build is awesome!
Great clearspeed and tons of fun playing - great job on the build! :-)

Haha, yeah the coloring can be rough!..
Happy to hear you like the build, and thanks for your kind words!
bängan is bängan.
"
Chillaap wrote:
I have a question about the auras and mana.
I've just started playing this build and I'm around level 36 orso..
With Warlords mark, Frostbite and Herald of Ice active you only have 5% mana left to cast spells with.
Do you always run with those 3 skills active?
How do you manage to keep enough mana to keep casting spells?

The beauty of attack skills is that they dont increase in mana cost as they level up. So my cyclone costs only 23 mana out of my 48 mana pool (5%). And since we use warlord's mark we not only leech life, but also mana. On hexproof maps and mobs It really helps with the Doedre ring corruption (2 mana on hit with attack skills) as well as the mana regen we get out of Alira bandit reward.

So we have no problems keeping our mana at only 5%.
bängan is bängan.
is it do-able if you cant afford a 40ex jewel ? (the green nightmare)

Im trying to figure a way to generate frenzies ...maybe icebite?
"
Deadbringer wrote:
is it do-able if you cant afford a 40ex jewel ? (the green nightmare)

Im trying to figure a way to generate frenzies ...maybe icebite?

Yes very much doable, the Green Dream/Nightmare is only very endgame additions to the build. You dont actually need frenzy charges at all and you will just do fine without them. All the videos in the guide for example is from before I had even the Green Dream.

The cost for getting this build going is actually very cheap. All you are required to have is Doedre ring, Cospri, Lycosidae shield, a tabula(or other 6l) and the 4 threshold jewels. Those are the first real key items. And none of them costs much at all. Then off course priority for the first real upgrade is The Pandemonius amulet, as it will give so much survivability against bosses. Atm you can get one for around 100c.
bängan is bängan.
Last edited by Crovaxx on Sep 8, 2017, 6:20:21 PM
could you make a list for quality priorities?
"

I will help the OP and try and make an offical run through POB to see forsure but just from playing this build to 90 so far 100% go for COC and Inc crit strikes in chest I saw a massive change from these 2 only, especially on the engage before we generate charges.
Updated the guide with offensive and defensive stats.
Also made some formatting changes.
bängan is bängan.
"
Bap wrote:
"

I will help the OP and try and make an offical run through POB to see forsure but just from playing this build to 90 so far 100% go for COC and Inc crit strikes in chest I saw a massive change from these 2 only, especially on the engage before we generate charges.

I agree with Bap. I too see Cast on Crit and Inceased Crit gems as the most important ones to have quality on. Both Frostbolt and Freezing Pulse has great bonus from quality as well. Blashphemy gives another 4.4% ele penetration which is very good.
Fortify is just quality of life with longer fort duration. Same with Cyclone which grants a little bit bigger AoE, making it somewhat easier to aim with.
bängan is bängan.
Last edited by Crovaxx on Sep 10, 2017, 6:19:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info