[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

Accoring to the wiki, you'd gain 5% dodge chance and 20% frenzy gain chance if you'd relocate your Green Nightmare gem to the templar area.

"
gostontm wrote:
Accoring to the wiki, you'd gain 5% dodge chance and 20% frenzy gain chance if you'd relocate your Green Nightmare gem to the templar area.

Only if you have allocated all the Shield resists (Sactuary) and Faith and Steel node. But we do not go for all those so in this build you will only get 4 dodge and 12% frenzy chance from Elementalist.

I have calculated about getting that slot for exactly that reason but you will have to sacrifice another jewel slot and some damage nodes. Its not worth it in my opinion.
"
carnagee wrote:

Only if you have allocated all the Shield resists (Sactuary) and Faith and Steel node.

I guess you are right, I thought it was changed like the unique treshold jewels, so you don't have to allocate the requirements.
Damn the green nightmare is expensive! I didn't realize it at first.

I'm really enjoying this build a lot :) This morning I got a cospri's with Culling strike. It sucks to loose the crit multi, but for mapping it's pretty irrelevant, and I think the 10% more multiplier it gives is better than some crit multi.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
hey there, awesome build! lvling my assassin arleady.

just one question, if i wanna use all the time flicker strike instead cyclone, are there any changes in tree/setup to be more effective? like increased frenzy charge generation etc, if u could list me some possibilites and ill maybe figure out/calculate myself :)
"
niuage wrote:
Damn the green nightmare is expensive! I didn't realize it at first.

I'm really enjoying this build a lot :) This morning I got a cospri's with Culling strike. It sucks to loose the crit multi, but for mapping it's pretty irrelevant, and I think the 10% more multiplier it gives is better than some crit multi.

Yeah the green nightmare is really expensive because of the chayula blessing. But the "only" difference between the regular dream one is the 9% dodge chance.

Nice corruption, assassins get culling for free though ;)

"
zoomski wrote:
hey there, awesome build! lvling my assassin arleady.

just one question, if i wanna use all the time flicker strike instead cyclone, are there any changes in tree/setup to be more effective? like increased frenzy charge generation etc, if u could list me some possibilites and ill maybe figure out/calculate myself :)

If i would rebuild the tree for flicker i would take Frenetic node for +1 charge, as well as move the green nightmare/dream jewel to devotion socket (templar area) and take Sanctuary node to get 40% frenzy generation chance per kill.
This requires you to have a green dream though. Unless you get some other unique perhaps that generate frenzy for you.

bängan is bängan.
Last edited by Crovaxx on Sep 13, 2017, 1:50:25 PM
what u mean by sanctuary node? it gives ele res and shield block as i see
where is frenzy charges one? :D
okay I understand now, it has synergy with the green jewel :D
which nodes would u take on a way to sanctuary?
Idk how you guys dont destroy yourselves on reflect as assassins... I have 75% reduced reflected damage and I still get chunked hard sometimes!

Do you now run life leech all the time in your cospri even with warlord, while mapping? I personally do.

"
Yeah the green nightmare is really expensive because of the chayula blessing. But the "only" difference between the regular dream one is the 9% dodge chance.

That's what I'm gonna do, buy the regular one first, then the chayula blessing when I can instead of buying a nightmare. Although I saw some nightmares at 500c the other day, which is way less than buying the 2 separately. Cant find them at this price anymore tho :(

ps: you should quality up your cyclone to 20 and vaal it :D
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Last edited by niuage on Sep 13, 2017, 5:41:24 PM
Have you considered using Wise Oak? It's superb flask for every elemental build. Amulet gives you 20% cold resistance penetration, Wise Oak with cold resistance as highest uncapped will give another 15% ele penetration (considering it's max roll one) and in my opinion nothing can compare with it in terms of damage. It's whooping 35% ele penetration, considering that every boss (correct me if I'm wrong) has 40% cold resistance, it leaves them with 5% resistance. Moreover if enemy cannot be chilled (so no cold penetration from amulet) still you could have 15% ele penetration. Also, it helps running ele curse maps, because of additional 35% to all resistance.

Edit: Facepalm, I've forgot that you're using Frostbite + Blasphemy.
Last edited by Mindfreak on Sep 14, 2017, 7:42:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info