[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

Is it worth taking Catalyse or where would you go after level 94? =)
on Berserker i think about to skill elemental overlord and fatal blade.
with rats nest and Atziri's Acuity.
And maybe cast when damage taken / Blade vortex / powercharge on crit
Last edited by MrAnderson007 on Sep 17, 2017, 1:50:53 PM
Have you considered getting Throatseeker? You could drop Light of Divinity and the bottom jewel node from your level 95 tree. PoB says you would get higher damage. Also in 1 more skillpoint, Snowforged is within reach (you could drop Frostwalker). What are your thoughts?
As I understand it, the whole "bang-bang" system works from a critical distribution on a cyclone? At me now on a cyclone of 56% of a criterion at 7 power charges. Where else to take crit?
"
buttonmasher wrote:
Have you considered getting Throatseeker? You could drop Light of Divinity and the bottom jewel node from your level 95 tree. PoB says you would get higher damage. Also in 1 more skillpoint, Snowforged is within reach (you could drop Frostwalker). What are your thoughts?

You are actually correct, I must have miscalculated something when I went over them in the tree when I worked on the rebuild. Good find.
Updating build again..
bängan is bängan.
Last edited by Crovaxx on Sep 17, 2017, 2:22:26 PM
"
MrAnderson007 wrote:
on Berserker i think about to skill elemental overlord and fatal blade.
with rats nest and Atziri's Acuity.
And maybe cast when damage taken / Blade vortex / powercharge on crit

This is a terrible idea imo. No crit multi? That would kill your damage.
Although you made me think about going for fatal blade in my build... I'd lose a bunch of like, but so much more crit and damage...

I got to level 96 today :)

I'm really hesitating between getting a +1 Belly of the beast, or to try to corrupt gloves with +3.5 base crit to get level 12 Cast on Crit... The latter would give me a shit ton more life sicne I could wear a kaom's heart, and way higher crit chance too.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Last edited by niuage on Sep 18, 2017, 12:35:29 AM
Why your not try to get the Cold damage from "flash freeze" down near the ranger ??
"
yinoneliya wrote:
Why your not try to get the Cold damage from "flash freeze" down near the ranger ??

And how do you recommend you get the points to reach that? What will you sacrifice? You will have to remove a lot of damage nodes or life just to be able to reach that node so how is that even considered?
Last edited by carnagee on Sep 18, 2017, 2:45:46 AM
I have only one problem - a small chance crit.
How to raise a crit chance? =\
One Diamond Flask not save me.

//up. Got it. The main crit chance is taken at the expense of the labyrinth point.
Last edited by incidici on Sep 18, 2017, 9:18:12 AM
Heya !

I leveled an Assassin that was supposed to be CoC Discharge but I disliked the fact that it was extremely bad for single target.
So I respecced into your build but it's still lacking both in survivability and damage (even "weak" bosses are difficult to kill). How can I improve these points ?
I feel the character is also a little too slow in attack and movement speed, even with vaal haste... I took some attack speed points in the passive tree to help compensate but I still would like to be a little more "responsive" :)

I'm currently trying to 6L a chest with 100 life (because colouring BotB is difficult and I don't even have one ^^), so that should be better than the Tabula I currently use.

You can check my profile if you want to see the character (name is Voll_Malice).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info