[3.5] Soul Mantle Dark Pact Totems - League Starter - All Content

Last edited by SchuKadaj on Jan 1, 2018, 4:17:30 PM
Yeah, that's part of the Scion Shadow (Assassin) ascendancy skill point. It confused me as well as first because I hadn't gone Scion since before Ascendancy.
"
rozakk wrote:
I’m a little confused on the damage modifiers and stuff. Like how do you tell whether a damage mod on an item/flask/gem etc doesn’t apply to a totem or does apply
Totems use your offensive stats, so everything that applies to you also applies to the totem. They also benefit from totem damage.
Buffing a totem (i.e. with an aura) will not increase it's damage, the aura has to affect you.

Defensive wise, totems use their own stats that are scaled with Soul Mantle, passives and jewels.
Defensive auras will also affect totems.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
holy ballz that dagger its nutssss

im 92, 59.8k h/p dps inc aoe. 5.5k life, 2300 mana. i droped Totemic Zeal keystone at bottom of tree and that lets you grab another 2 jewel sockets. my league character name is DP_Tobzems if anyone cares about my gear

let me have that dagger tho!!

"
Gotta say pretty good build curentlly lv90 at Abyss
Tooltip in HO with just the golem and 20/20 dark pack 46k, 5.6k life,590es,2.4k mana

My gear:

Trying to get a hold of good shaped helmet with flat chaos to spells an try do enhance it.
Btw with gloves like mine storm barrier still can be used and we don't loose faster casting.
I'm using Arctic armor and clarity and don't have problem with mana.
Still have 4 more lvl to do and two jewels slot, so the dmg will go up for sure. Overall still pretty strong build even after the nerf.
Last edited by Granikk on Jan 2, 2018, 5:01:25 PM
Hello!

Just wanted to start off by saying, thanks so much for the build!
1 thing about the passive skill tree that perplexed me was your choice to take "Elemental Overload" and still stack Crit Multiplier. Is there some interaction I'am missing? Forgive my ignorance I have only played PoE for 2 weeks now.
"
AlekxanderII wrote:
Hello!

Just wanted to start off by saying, thanks so much for the build!
1 thing about the passive skill tree that perplexed me was your choice to take "Elemental Overload" and still stack Crit Multiplier. Is there some interaction I'am missing? Forgive my ignorance I have only played PoE for 2 weeks now.
We don't take it.
The skill tree on the website highlights nodes if you go past them, so you probably just overlooked that.
Builds and Guides:
Ripped my Added Chaos on my first Scion a few hours ago -.-

Would this build work without Added Chaos? Till I get another one...

Edit: Playing SSF
Last edited by sorcita on Jan 3, 2018, 11:45:33 AM
I am currently doing around 20k dps at lvl 87. Is there any way to raise my dps up even more?
Sorry I'm kinda new to PoB so I couldn't the version with dual void batteries. Would greatly appreciate it if you could link me to the PoB for it. Also is there anything I should know about (like a guide) before doing the dual voidbattery build. Thanks!
Last edited by MicoXD on Jan 4, 2018, 12:36:30 AM
"
sorcita wrote:
Ripped my Added Chaos on my first Scion a few hours ago -.-

Would this build work without Added Chaos? Till I get another one...

Edit: Playing SSF
Sure, you can swap it for Faster Casting.

"
0m3ga_x wrote:
I am currently doing around 20k dps at lvl 87. Is there any way to raise my dps up even more?
It's in the FAQ. If you optimize your character you can expect a 40-50k tooltip in hideout.
If you want any more damage than that, you have to give up survivability.

"
MicoXD wrote:
Sorry I'm kinda new to PoB so I couldn't the version with dual void batteries. Would greatly appreciate it if you could link me to the PoB for it. Also is there anything I should know about (like a guide) before doing the dual voidbattery build. Thanks!
It's in the same pastebin: https://pastebin.com/KX1Ex0sX
I have changed the items, tree and gems a bit for you.
If you don't want to use the PCoC - Orb of Storms, you have to play this with the Hierophant sub-ascendancy. In that case you also don't need Inya's Epiphany.
Builds and Guides:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info