[3.5] Soul Mantle Dark Pact Totems - League Starter - All Content

Thank you for the response, very appreciated!

Just to be more clear...

- Is the crit chance for spells in this suggestion to have no more than 75%?
- Should I have crit chance on both the weapon and the shield?

I only have flat crit chance on this jewel
"
fladsongomes wrote:
- Is the crit chance for spells in this suggestion to have no more than 75%?
I'm talking about the crit chance for your Dark Pact.

Keep in mind that you'd need a total of ~800% increased crit chance to reach this, which is pretty hard to get in the first place (my character has 75% with 3 Power Charges).

This is also just a rule-of-thumb. Exact min/maxing should be done in PoB.

"
fladsongomes wrote:
- Should I have crit chance on both the weapon and the shield?
Yeah.

"
fladsongomes wrote:
I only have flat crit chance on this jewel
That's not flat, but increased crit. Flat crit is added to your base and then multiplied by your %inc. crit (see the formula from last post).
It looks like this:
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Dec 29, 2017, 12:04:01 PM
This build cannot clear Hall of the Grandmasters, right? I tried but some mobs seem completely immune to damage. Either they have insane regen or they just run CI, which I assume works just like in PvE and they take no damage?
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
I'd say it's easier/safer to level with Ancestral Bond because there's less your characters needs to do in combat.

The note is in act 5 because most players get AB around that time.
I highly recommend dual Flameblast totems socketed in a Nycta's Lantern (lvl 41).

Thanks. I actually took a look at the lantern after posting and was wondering about skipping it. They are cheap enough but not sure I have the currency to configure one...update... bought and configured, going for a test drive now :)

I actually managed to get up to ancestral bond in act 3 I don't think I'm particularly over leveled. Next step Dark Pact. I guess getting the mantle dictates when to switch?
"
Bizze79 wrote:
This build cannot clear Hall of the Grandmasters, right? I tried but some mobs seem completely immune to damage. Either they have insane regen or they just run CI, which I assume works just like in PvE and they take no damage?
Yeah, there are several problems that make this build bad for Hall of Grandmasters.

It might work if you swap DP for SR/RF on some enemies, but that'll still make it very clunky overall.
Builds and Guides:
First and foremost, this build is amazing. Cheap and effective. I was farming Uber lab on a 4-link, and its been down hill from there. That being said, I can't seem to get my tooltip dps over 40k (55k with curses). I currently run 2x Apep's Rage. I have a dagger/shield but the dps loss is substantial and does not appear to be worth the slight increase in hp. I recently picked up 2x void battery but I'm not sure what to use to generate power charges. Any suggestions/pointers would be welcome.

Currently 5,270 hp. 485 es, 2025 mana.

Do any of the glove enchants from the labyrinth work for the dark pact totems?
"
Farabor wrote:
Do any of the glove enchants from the labyrinth work for the dark pact totems?
The only worthwhile enchantments are Commandment of Reflection/Light (both of these are defensive enchants).

"
Esquire13 wrote:
That being said, I can't seem to get my tooltip dps over 40k (55k with curses). I currently run 2x Apep's Rage. I have a dagger/shield but the dps loss is substantial and does not appear to be worth the slight increase in hp. I recently picked up 2x void battery but I'm not sure what to use to generate power charges. Any suggestions/pointers would be welcome.
40k tooltip is pretty good. Keep in mind that this is not your actual damage at all.
If you feel like you're lacking damage, you can change the tree. This will cost you a bit of life though.

The most reliable ways to generate Power Charges are:
•Orb of Storms - Power Charge on Critical (wearing Inya's Epiphany)
•the Hierophant sub-ascendancy
Remember that it's very important to get Power Charges in the skill tree for Void Batteries.
Builds and Guides:
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Jan 1, 2018, 7:58:33 AM
Gotta say pretty good build curentlly lv90 at Abyss
Tooltip in HO with just the golem and 20/20 dark pack 46k, 5.6k life,590es,2.4k mana

My gear:

Trying to get a hold of good shaped helmet with flat chaos to spells an try do enhance it.
Btw with gloves like mine storm barrier still can be used and we don't loose faster casting.
I'm using Arctic armor and clarity and don't have problem with mana.
Still have 4 more lvl to do and two jewels slot, so the dmg will go up for sure. Overall still pretty strong build even after the nerf.
Last edited by GloriousWarfare on Jan 1, 2018, 7:52:21 AM
I’m a little confused on the damage modifiers and stuff. Like how do you tell whether a damage mod on an item/flask/gem etc doesn’t apply to a totem or does apply

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info