The Ultimate Chaos Armour Set - An Insight into the Development Process

"
... This role will often drive the direction of a microtransaction, but we also look at which microtransactions are popular, and try to create microtransactions that complement them. We want to give supporters the opportunity to develop a certain 'look', if they want.

Thank you GGG! :D

Nice insight into the process, it's interesting to get these glimpses.

The Chaos armor itself basically begs for the other set pieces, though. Wearing it with mismatched items or by itself isn't as appealing as it can be. The Order set works better for this. I'm glad you made these pieces, they've made the mystery box much more appealing this time around.
the concept art looks so weak, its been done in less than 10 mins. ill gather my portfolio and apply for a job lol, maybe then we can finally have some awesome looking armor that actually fits with the game..
I dont want to have it all. I just want to have enough.
Show us how "Harbringer Supporter Pack" come in you dev process :D not the things that looks amazing. But how something like this pice of something come from. It's like dev kid or something? Like dady's day sketch.
Cool, nice Job.

Now get backto work and fix your Game and Client Memory Usage.

PoE is not some crazy high graphical Game, why it uses 5 million Memory?!

After fixing the Game and Client, make Harbinger more Fun!

The worst League in History = Harbinger Trash-Shard loot League
Last edited by ebeninami on Sep 5, 2017, 10:39:58 AM
I don't like how the Ultimate Chaos armour set looks too similar to the Kitava set. On more than one occasion while wearing full Kitava MTX, I've been complimented on my "Ultimate Chaos" set...

Feelsbadman.
Derp
That ArmourSet is incredible awesome. I wish i had all Setpieces of it. But after 140+ Chaos&Light Mysteryboxes i am still missing the chaos charakter effect and the chaos boots.

A short list what i got from those Mysteryboxes:

2 Ultimate Chaos Sword
1 Ultimate Chaos Body Armour
2 Ultimate Chaos Weapon Effect
1 Ultimate Chaos Cloak
3 Ultimate Chaos Wings
4 Ultimate Chaos Helmet
2 Glowing Red Eyes
2 Ultimate Chaos Gloves
5 Ultimate Chaos Footprints
3 Ultimate Chaos Portal
2 Dark Swarm Pet
7 (SEVEN!) Raven Pet
3 Dark Cyclone Effect

And here some of the other Stuff
Spoiler
2 Ivory Arc of Courage
1 Pure Light Body Armour
1 Pure Light Weapon Effect
1 Pure Light Cloak
1 Pure Light Wing
4 Pure Light Helmet
8 (....) Holy Eyes
7 Pure Light Gloves
3 Pure Light Boots
4 Pure Light Footprints
5 Light Swarm Pet
6 Dove Pet
2 Bone Aura Character Effect
5 Pure Light Character Effect
5 Divine Blink and Mirror Arrow Effect
and several Hideout effects.

And the best one .... ELEVEN! Gore Harald Effect !

I mean, I support you very much because you do a really great job (apart from this Harbinger Armor Set), but why is there not the possibility to exchange several set parts for a certain / missing part?

"
Posolsvetla wrote:
Too bad they are not as two separate boxes, as I'm not interested in the chaos theme at all...

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We've already begun development on the next mystery box which will also include two opposing themes

Well...
There is no dark, it's just absence of light.

but red & in an armour.
GGG fix fps!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info