[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

"
venoxrs wrote:
What is the ascendancy order?thx:)

I do Ritual of Awakening and then Sanctuary of thought. You can choose the other way if you prefer

"
gravity_crush wrote:
Thanks for the great guide! It's been working great so far.

Glad you are enjoy it. Since you whispered asking for upgrade help I shall give you an upgrade list. No rush on them but its things keep an eye on and buy when you have the currency and the item isn't overpriced

Your chest, helm, gloves and shield all need quality. Use armourours scraps on them until they are at 20% quality

Boots, claw, shield and rings are good. Shouldn't need to change them.

First is jewels. You have some pretty bad jewels. Hollow Portent gives almost nothing and Armagedon Cut is bad because it gives you fire resistance. The unique flask Wise oak gives you penetration for whichever resistance is highest so you cannot use a jewel that gives a single resistance because it will make your fire resistance highest instead of all three counting as "highest"

Here is a search for jewels that will be useful for this build. Pretty much anything in this search will be better http://poe.trade/search/amkenikamazito

Second is flasks. It should be pretty cheap to get an Atziri's promise with "15% of elemental damage added as chaos" for an easy extra 3% damage. Your wise oak is also bottom roll and you can eventually buy one closer to 15% penetration. You should also do the glassblowers recipe so you can quality everything up to 20% quality for extra duration

Third is helm. Keep an eye on the market for a higher ES roll, eventually you'll find one closer to 300 ES that isn't too expensive

Fourth is amulet, I'd be looking to buy one with 95+ all attributes plus the implicit which you can always bless up to +16 and then sell your old one

Fifth is belt. Your belt is pretty good but getting another 1% all attributes does help, last on the upgrade list though

When you have spare offerings and time I would run uber lab looking for an upgrade to your boot enchant. The uber lab lightning damage or penetration version is about double your current and adds some good dps
Last edited by WaffleT on Dec 24, 2017, 6:01:57 AM
"
WaffleT wrote:
I started skimming over the watchers eye possibilities after a while since there was so many but the clarity option is pretty damn awesome. I was watching the market closely for a while and ended up picking up this one for a steal

Wrath jewels seem to go for significantly cheaper then clarity ones

Now I have the sad choice of if I would swap it for a clarity one. An 18% clarity jewel should give about 15% more ES which is more value then the damage from wrath penetration but I think the recharge start on mine makes it so I won't be willing to change. Its been super hard to die since I started using it

I'm glad the build is working for you, I kinda wish you had your profile was set to public so I could check what jewels you are running.

I like that jewel as well....the faster start seems awesome. Time to check out the market.
EDIT: Just bought a Faster Start / Penetrate for 4 Ex.

My jewels are all simple INT+attack speed and damage. No Abyss jewels, with 10K ES I have enough.

"
WaffleT wrote:
I feel you on the 5-link, I'm still on that too. I think I've thrown about 1k fuses into my spare Splendor so its bound to link eventually, still I'm doing red maps pretty comfortably

I guess the build can take out Guardians on the 5L, but Shaper and Uber Atziri could be tricky. Spending money on L21 gems right now, rather than more fuses.

Just hit level 91 and wondering where to go next on the tree. I guess the jewel to the left of Chaos Inoculation?
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Dec 25, 2017, 4:48:04 AM
"
Flapdrol wrote:

I guess the build can take out Guardians on the 5L, but Shaper and Uber Atziri could be tricky. Spending money on L21 gems right now, rather than more fuses.

Just hit level 91 and wondering where to go next on the tree. I guess the jewel to the left of Chaos Inoculation?

I took out Chimera and Hydra pretty comfortably with a 5-link, never really felt in danger, I don't think shaper or uber atziri is that much of a step up but more damage is always good

I have now upgraded to a 6-link but haven't yet got all the way to the guardians on the other side of the atlas. Once again I ended up just paying for it upfront, I don't know why I waste thousands of fuses trying to link things myself when buying or Vorchi master crafting is a cheaper guaranteed method for me

Yeah the jewel socket is gonna be best value assuming you have a good jewel to put into it. After that is probably deep thoughts or deep wisdom which both give decent value per point
Is this build hardcore viable? as i only play hardcore
Yea. Im playing it on HC. You need to be good with flasks, keep fortify up and BloodRage with Arakali pantheon
this can be an uberlab farmer?
Last edited by venoxrs on Dec 27, 2017, 4:00:31 AM
"
venoxrs wrote:
this can be an uberlab farmer?

Yes. I have farmed about 30 uber Izaro's without a hitch on a 5L.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
So been running this build for a while now and been pretty happy with it. But i've been wondering is Astramentis the only necklace we can run? Only asking because of the elder/shaped necklaces that are popping up with %attributes, +int, and %ES rolls among other stuff.

Trying to see if they could be worth using before I invest a few Ex into a good one or not.
Loved by few, Hated by many, Feared by all ~Shomari
"
Shomari67 wrote:
So been running this build for a while now and been pretty happy with it. But i've been wondering is Astramentis the only necklace we can run? Only asking because of the elder/shaped necklaces that are popping up with %attributes, +int, and %ES rolls among other stuff.

Trying to see if they could be worth using before I invest a few Ex into a good one or not.

So I booted up the pastebin and made the worst shaper amulet that beats astramentis in value

Onyx amulet
- 16 to all Attributes Implicit

- +29 to Intelligence
- +51 to maximum Energy Shield
- 22% increased maximum Energy Shield
- 12% increased Attributes
- 1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence

This amulet gives the build +0% ES +5% more damage -6.5% evasion rating

So yeah in order to beat Astramentis the amulet needs to be this good or better. Technically possible but not really.
Thanks for this awesome build! It's the first build I'm using thats late game relevant without having to buy super expensive items. Have you ever tried using faster attacks support on your totem? Are all the listed gems better DPS-wise? Seems to me like faster attacks would be a good option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info