[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

"
IncognitoVoid wrote:
Hi there! I came across this build just now (nearing the end of current league), since i am new and don't have much knowledge of this game and its mechanics I tend to follow builds and your build feels good and understandable to me. So my main question is how much viable is this build for future. Like after this league a new league starts (hopefully shortly), will this be still viable? Can i just follow it and kick The Shaper out of his own realm xD. Bookmarking this thread so i can follow it. Ty and cheers!

We have been told that the next update and league will include ascendancy changes. This should change all builds so until we know details we have no idea which builds will get better or worse but its more likely that this build will get buffed then nerfed

"
hzanubis41 wrote:
i just wanted to say good job man. finally something unique. a signature build that is both meme and good enough to conquer the content. GOOD JOB! i will give it a try

Thanks, I quite like the character
"
WaffleT wrote:
We have been told that the next update and league will include ascendancy changes. This should change all builds so until we know details we have no idea which builds will get better or worse but its more likely that this build will get buffed then nerfed

None of the Hierophant Ascendancies we use are seen as powerful so the chance of nerfing on purpose is remote. We might get nerfed by accident, where they remove something and replace it by something "stronger" that is useless to us (e.g. let's replace the +30% ES in Sanctuary of Thought with +15% life so people might actually use it!).

As for gear, most gear we use is widely seen as weak and useless. My guild laughed at me when I told them that I use Atziri's Mirror+Splendour, Sin Trek and dual Perandus Signets. The only exception might be HOWA, but they just added a wand mod of 1-6 damage per 10 int (HOWA with Barrage Steroids) it seems unlikely.

So I agree: the nerfhammer might pass us by this time.

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Feb 5, 2018, 10:50:44 AM
Well then seems like i will hang on to this build and see what happens in next league. Really looking forward to use this build :)
nice build thanks!) 156/157 Atlas (can't do only Hall Of Grandmasters:( ) Uber atziri w/o deaths .
https://pastebin.com/Uwc2cKeN
OHH my GOD!
i love your build so much!!
tested it cause end of league. i was looking for a Hierophant build for long time. leveled char with frostbolt but didnt like it. it lacks lot of damage.
Finally i found this one. its really strong and fun! started today and killed shaper instant after gearing @lvl 82 xD easy peasy
amazing mechanics :D

nice work exile!
Just posting to Congratulate: Atziri Mirror Build with a CI char, you got my respects!
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Think this can work with shavs/chayula and inquisitor?
Thanks for the positive feedback from everyone that has used this build and had success :)

"
REALJameson wrote:
Think this can work with shavs/chayula and inquisitor?

Not really, it would be worse for no real benefit. Changing to shavs/chayula loses you 20% damage while keeping your EHP total the same and making you vulnerable to chaos damage

Swapping to inquisitor only lowers your damage by about 5% but lowers your ES by about 30%

Heirophant gives synergies that inquisitor doesn't and shavs/chayula is just worse then astra and splendour
i know all of you know but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cKI21B3jzs damn we got a nice buff :D
Flask whit new buufs for POB.

Spoiler
Quicksilver Flask
Quality: 20
Implicits: 0
{range:1}(0-5)% reduced Elemental Damage taken
{range:1}Damage Penetrates (0-5)% Elemental Resistances
{range:0.573}(0-140)% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
{range:1}(0-20)% increased Endurance Charge Duration
{range:1}(0-20)% increased Power Charge Duration
{range:0}(0-60)% increased Spell damage
{range:1}(0-90)% increased Totem Placement Speed
{range:0.5}(0-20)% increased Maximum Mana
{range:1}+(0-150) to Maximum Mana
{range:1}(0-10)% of Damage taken from Mana before Life
{range:1}(0-100)% increased Totem Duration
{range:0}(0-10)% Less Mana Reservation
{range:0}(0-50)% reduced Mana Cost of Skills
{range:0}(0-50)% reduced Mana Cost of Skills while on Full Energy Shield
{range:0}Gain (0-30)% of Maximum Mana as extra Maximum Energy Shield
{range:0}(0-10)% more Spell Damage
{range:0}(0-10)% increased Cast Speed
{range:0.793}(0-2.5)% of Mana Regenerated per second
{range:0}(0-25)% increased Area of Effect
{range:0}(0-0.5)% of Spell Damage Leeched as Life
{range:1}(0-4)% Life Regenerated per second
{range:1}(0-6)% increased Damage per Enemy Killed by you or your Totems Recently
{range:1}(0-10)% increased Attack and Cast Speed while you have a Totem
{range:1}Can have up to (0-2) additional Totems Summoned at a time

And we have some changes. Based on POB link from first page. (i remove Silver flask from both setup for place new buffs)

=============================================
Totem placement time 0,27--0,22
Total DPS (per totem) - 290641--403924 (OMG +38,9% dps!!!)
Unreserved mana 141--329
Mana regen 127,9--274
ES regen 0--500 (i get Zealot Oath in passives, for convert 4% life regen to ES regen)
==============================================

Well.... Awesome!!!

NEW POB whit 3.2 changes.
https://pastebin.com/Lh1dFKs5

Also, we have Atziri's Mirror in list of Fated uniq in 3.2. W8 major buffs, thx GGG.

I have question for Author:
How we lvl as first character in league? I play 6-7 hours on start and we dont have Howa and little Howa in market.
Maybe have passive tree for another weapons?
Last edited by Sakredo on Feb 22, 2018, 7:39:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info