[3.2] Forest Fire.

what leveling uniques from lvl 1 upwards
what you think about
had these in stash so been using them. checked them in PoB wiht your gear and it gives little dps boots.
And whats more important 6 l QotF or good accessories? And i am little low on hp right now, only 5k. better rings will help, but not to even close to that 6.7k hp. I have about 10 ex to buy some gear, better rings on list but what other?

"
JokerC4 wrote:
what you think about
had these in stash so been using them. checked them in PoB wiht your gear and it gives little dps boots.
And whats more important 6 l QotF or good accessories? And i am little low on hp right now, only 5k. better rings will help, but not to even close to that 6.7k hp. I have about 10 ex to buy some gear, better rings on list but what other?

If white/blue mobs die in one Cyclone pass through them - go for rings. As for Tombfist - does it give more damage than Gripped Gloves?
im having alot fun with this build. my gear is not even close to good but it works.
Thank you For Guide !!

I have a question .

1. why CWDT level 20 ?

2. Which curse is best? (Flammability , Projectile Weakness, Enfeeble , Temporal Chain )

( i use Anger and Herald of Ash )

I wait for your answer. Please!
"
zmfptlwutm wrote:
Thank you For Guide !!

I have a question .

1. why CWDT level 20 ?

2. Which curse is best? (Flammability , Projectile Weakness, Enfeeble , Temporal Chain )

( i use Anger and Herald of Ash )

I wait for your answer. Please!

1. For high level curse and blood rage.
2. enfeeble/proj weakness. Enfeeble would add a lot of survivability, i'd say it's the best overall for a balanced build.
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Jan 11, 2018, 11:29:28 AM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
I noticed others in the thread have asked the same question aswell without a clear reply. For those of us who dropped Herald of Ash and Grace to go the Blood Magic keystone route what are the optimal 4 links afterwards.

Personally I was considering 2 seperate CWDT setups b/c I have no intrest in micro managing more skills, CWDT+ImmCall+IncDuration+Golem on one and CWDT+BloodRage+ProjWeakness+??? on the other.

My question with that route though is what CWDT lv is best suited for the Blood Rage 4L, ive always used lv1 CWDT and lv3 Immortal Call but I noticed the OP had a max lv CWDT for his Blood Rage link.

If anyone could let me know id appreciate it, new to the build, I main a Mjolner/Cyclone Juggernaut but wanted a change of pace for Abyss, this build feels nice, similar mechanics to my main and great speed, just need some help with the extra links, thank you.

Sorry for not responding faster, gotta enjoy the league and make new builds :)

I personally would go with Leapslam - Faster Attacks - Culling Strike - Fortify, replace Fortify on Cyclone with Added Fire, add Minion and Totems Elemental Resistance to Ancestral Protector and Enhance to Portal (that's just something i like to do).
Hey, I'm really enjoying the build so far. I was using a thief's torment to level but now that Ive hit around level 70 I'm not sure I should exchange it?

The life gain on hit comes out to around 500 life a second and it completely removes the need for mana nodes, which going with the build would save something like 7 points all told. i would lose some life and some damage mods ofc, res might be a bit harder. What're your opinions on the matter?
"
Hepatizon wrote:
Hey, I'm really enjoying the build so far. I was using a thief's torment to level but now that Ive hit around level 70 I'm not sure I should exchange it?

The life gain on hit comes out to around 500 life a second and it completely removes the need for mana nodes, which going with the build would save something like 7 points all told. i would lose some life and some damage mods ofc, res might be a bit harder. What're your opinions on the matter?

Mana nodes are there for flask buffs, not so much for mana itself.
just hit 70 with this build. real fun so far. got my 6L QotF already and almost enough to get xophs blood.

i have one question though regarding the QotF Nerf..i dont actually get why there is need now to change the build e.g. drop grace and so on. can you explain this a bit more detailed why ? is it because the increased ms is capped to 100% and with grace we would exceed it? is grace useless now or just not as effective as before?

also which mod is acutally better if i want to get watchers eye? extra added, or damage pen? ill try to look it up how these work but if you are faster id appreciate your answer.

ty for sharing and cheers :)
Last edited by piza14 on Jan 13, 2018, 10:37:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info