[3.2] Forest Fire.

"
piza14 wrote:
just hit 70 with this build. real fun so far. got my 6L QotF already and almost enough to get xophs blood.

i have one question though regarding the QotF Nerf..i dont actually get why there is need now to change the build e.g. drop grace and so on. can you explain this a bit more detailed why ? is it because the increased ms is capped to 100% and with grace we would exceed it? is grace useless now or just not as effective as before?

also which mod is acutally better if i want to get watchers eye? extra added, or damage pen? ill try to look it up how these work but if you are faster id appreciate your answer.

ty for sharing and cheers :)

You got the QotF nerf right, there is excess evasion. Dropping Grace is one of the options to trade that evasion for something more useful. Running Anger instead ended up being the most interesting solution with addition of Watcher's Eye, even though it is expensive. Grace itself is not useless and may be still a very good option depending on how far are you into character and gear progression. It most likely is a good option to run Grace at first and switch to Anger later on once you got some gear and levels. As for Watcher's Eye mods - it would depend on what other items you specifically have and it's price. Obviously you want both of the mods ideally.
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Jan 14, 2018, 5:14:27 AM
Hey, first of all i would like to say that i'm love your build its most fun of any others i had a chance to play. So this is my gear what should i upgrade next ?

"
sn3kox wrote:
Hey, first of all i would like to say that i'm love your build its most fun of any others i had a chance to play. So this is my gear what should i upgrade next ?

Hey, glad to hear. Upgrade rings and boots.
Is this build really very dependent on xoph's blood to make the build work? At what level, do you think that I should absolutely get a xoph's blood if I want to continue in the later stages of the game?

Thank You!
HI, this Body Armours its good option for this build? or better Queen...

"
mortonex wrote:
HI, this Body Armours its good option for this build? or better Queen...

This exact build is made for Queen of the Forest, you can find similar builds that don't use it.
"
Xetremer wrote:
Is this build really very dependent on xoph's blood to make the build work? At what level, do you think that I should absolutely get a xoph's blood if I want to continue in the later stages of the game?

Thank You!

Build will work w/o Xoph's Blood all the way, but it is the biggest upgrade, so get it as soon as you can.
Just wanted to say thanks for posting this build idea. I never really considered doing Cyclone with a Pathfinder, but this has quickly become one of my favorite builds of all time. Kudos!
Last edited by Gnada on Jan 23, 2018, 1:52:48 PM
Thanks once again for build. Killed shaper first time ever.

i Have been looking tombfists in pob, they give about 1k-1.5k damage for meatballs when compare gripped. And wiht abyss jewels i gain 6k evasion and and easy life, only thing you lose is resistance.

"
JokerC4 wrote:
Thanks once again for build. Killed shaper first time ever.
i Have been looking tombfists in pob, they give about 1k-1.5k damage for meatballs when compare gripped. And wiht abyss jewels i gain 6k evasion and and easy life, only thing you lose is resistance.

Gz! Tombfist seems good, i'd add it as an option, but i don't think abyss will stay in the game.
Pretty nice gear, i see you are missing helm enchant - check how much is one with Blood Rage attack speed. It's a decent budget replacement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info