[3.0] Headhunter...Hunter | Currency Generator | Pathfinder | Essence Drain | 475k Boss Dps | Bisco

I'm now level 83. This build is queit nice, i enjoy this playstyle: run, place contagion and essence drain. But sometimes it's hard to survive, because of that i was using life flask and mana flask so far.. but now i have an Dying Sun and i don't know if i should replace it for mana flask/life flsk.. and i'm currently at 63% lightning resistance.

My Gear at the moment

Any tips? maybe i'm stupid :/
Last edited by Kunibertos on Sep 21, 2017, 3:27:47 PM
"
Kunibertos wrote:
Any tips? maybe i'm stupid :/

Here's what I would do, though I'm sure others have better ideas.

1) Fix your flasks. You're missing out on the key part of the build. You don't need 'of heat,' 'of grounding,' or 'of staunching.' That should all be taken care of by our ascendancy. I'm pretty sure "Alchemist's Jade of Reflexes" and "Alchemist's Quicksilver of Adrenaline" are best.

2) Drop your 4% ventor's and pick up bisco's leash. Rampage is super underrated. Then buy a ring with life, res, and maybe a little rarity. That will fix your lightning resistance, too.

3) Next upgrade it a congation radius helm - it helps quite a bit with clearspeed.

I never really had trouble dying to regular monsters. Your ED should be moving through packs, with the regen beating any damage taken. With bosses, it's just a matter of learning their scripted patterns.

Good luck out there.
Last edited by musclecups on Sep 21, 2017, 7:43:39 PM
What rolls should I be looking for on a weapon leveling 45-68~?
"
Rokuta wrote:
What rolls should I be looking for on a weapon leveling 45-68~?

Brightbeak rolls!

Testing build for 2 days, feels very smooth and fast, running through vaults like a rocket. have pretty maxed gear on every slot, managed to get +225% MS and +187% IIQ. Still wondering about last few points in skill tree:
Let's imagine lvl93 is hardcap and we take ur lvl91 build so we have 2 points left, then i wanna remove 1 point from PHYS+CHAOS damage @ coordination and 1 point from LIFE above blood siphon, so we have 4 points left, now we spend 1 points in 8% aoe at the left of the tree, and we have 3 points left.
Is Nimbleness good choice to go? cast+move speed seems sweet or am i missing other cool spots to go?
Whoop Whoop! Got my first Doctor after 50~ Shaped spider forests!

Loving this build but i was wondering what should i improve now?

I was thinking of first going for 6L queen and then replacing the goldwyrms for a 20% quantity ones
I've been looking for deadeye build but since class is garbage there are none. My question since this is non ele penetration what do you think about 50% inc AoE from deadeye, also proj damage and attack speed and for the last one pierce near targets or chain. Flasks will last shorter but its fast clear anyway will lose some move speed and little quantity on destillate.
This skills look like to have most synergy with deadeye's dumpster tree
"
pera00vr wrote:
I've been looking for deadeye build but since class is garbage there are none. My question since this is non ele penetration what do you think about 50% inc AoE from deadeye, also proj damage and attack speed and for the last one pierce near targets or chain. Flasks will last shorter but its fast clear anyway will lose some move speed and little quantity on destillate.
This skills look like to have most synergy with deadeye's dumpster tree

I dunno. It sounds to me like you want to run deadeye for the sake of running deadeye. Slap it into PoB and check the speed.

Also key, you'll need a bleed flask and a freeze flask. Those cost movement speed.

Yeah that's gonna be a no from me, dawg.

Just a game though, give it a shot - it's pretty cheap to switch back if you don't like it.
Last edited by musclecups on Sep 24, 2017, 8:56:43 AM
"
soladox wrote:
Whoop Whoop! Got my first Doctor after 50~ Shaped spider forests!

You keep that pace up, and you're gonna be rich in no time!
"
LichGod1 wrote:
Is Nimbleness good choice to go? cast+move speed seems sweet or am i missing other cool spots to go?

Nimbleness seems like a great choice. Also consider the two-point jewel node near Alchemist. You can get cast speed/ res / damage jewels pretty cheap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info