[3.0] Headhunter...Hunter | Currency Generator | Pathfinder | Essence Drain | 475k Boss Dps | Bisco

"
shahmat1972 wrote:
Any tips for keeping your Mana down so you can keep the drip of the money maker going? The only Regen I have is on my clear mind, yet I find I am always topped off, I do run into packs and hope I get hit in the mouth :) That has works, most the time....

If you're on a 5L or sub lvl 20 ED, perhaps slot in another Fevered Mind unique jewel to up the mana cost, and therefore stay below maximum mana.

My ED costs 184 mana, to give you an idea. I could do with a tad less regen in normal maps, but I find it just about right for 20%-60% less regen and vulnerability maps.
Hey, can u record some video of this build running few breached vaults? interested exactly about that map and not spider forest. Like how fast can u run that map, and are there any problems with boss.
"
LichGod1 wrote:
Hey, can u record some video of this build running few breached vaults? interested exactly about that map and not spider forest. Like how fast can u run that map, and are there any problems with boss.

Hey, I'm not OP and can't record any videos but can give you some plain feedback.
Vault as a map itself is really good for this build - mobs are concentrated in rooms, which are covered by our huge AOE with just one cast of ED\Cont. Breaches are just a breeze for this build - you are deleting the entire screen of breach mobs in just one cast. Breachlords, tho, might be a little of struggle, because without wither totem up (or with wrong targeting, which appears often enough in breaches) your single target for Breachlord might be not that much. But still, that's just a little problem, nothing serious.
As for boss: without any HUGE life mods boss is very easy, standing on the gold pile will increase your damage and you will easily delete it. Spider Forest boss feels much more pain in the ass in comparison, so Vault will be just fine.

Overall - very strong build for vaults farming, giving a highest achievable IIQ. You will need 6l to get started smoothly of course.
"
LichGod1 wrote:

I don't want that dirty map in my atlas! I suppose I might - almost finished with the league. I was actually considering a redaction of this guide, so I could use it again next league without too many nerfs/high prices on requisite pieces.
my favorite thing about this build is i don't have to recast five auras, two curses, and summon my golem after i die.

10/10 build
why wont anyone use 2 gamble rings instead of 1 gamble and 1 rare? OP's rare ring gives life and tons of res. Gamble ring gives life(mb less coz of lucky rolls) tons of res PLUS quantity.
Last edited by LichGod1 on Sep 19, 2017, 12:41:02 PM
i do, it works perfect.

ty for reply, btw how do you manage to get to 100+str with double gamble rings? i have 80 now and there are no str nodes left in 90build tree
There is the passive "Retribution" just before you take "Amplify" on the templar part of the tree , it gives +10 strenght and intel. And you didnt take "blood siphon" on the shadow part part, it gives life +20 strenght. With the bisco leash its enought to reach 113. I got 119 now.
Last edited by JohannS on Sep 19, 2017, 3:45:12 PM
"
LichGod1 wrote:
why wont anyone use 2 gamble rings instead of 1 gamble and 1 rare? OP's rare ring gives life and tons of res. Gamble ring gives life(mb less coz of lucky rolls) tons of res PLUS quantity.

Sure, double decently-rolled Ventor's are certainly optimal. Once I had resistances capped, I just sort of left the gear alone, choosing to funnel profits into Doctor cards rather than reinvesting in the character.
Last edited by musclecups on Sep 19, 2017, 7:20:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info