[3.0] The Unshaper | Crit Starforge Heavy Strike | Millions of DPS | Shaper in ~3:30

"
How important is the lab enchant. They are up for almost 30ex seems excessive. When I say how important in talking about for guardians and shaper, I know it won't matter for maps.

Enchants are about 7 to 12% more DPS, but once you've hit a critical mass of DPS (about the gear posted in the guide), you probably don't need more DPS.
I am having trouble surviving against the minotaur, he kills me pretty fast If I cant keep my attack speed up in the fight but I run out of frenzy charges as I reach the boss. How do I keep my attack speed up during the fight or what piece of gear should I replace to survive longer?

"
I am having trouble surviving against the minotaur, he kills me pretty fast If I cant keep my attack speed up in the fight but I run out of frenzy charges as I reach the boss. How do I keep my attack speed up during the fight or what piece of gear should I replace to survive longer?

No offence intended but your gloves are bad ( no IAS), there's attack speed right there.
"
"

No offence intended but your gloves are bad ( no IAS), there's attack speed right there.

Is that it? Any other problems with my gear?
nvm
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 4, 2017, 2:37:48 PM
"
"
"

Is that it? Any other problems with my gear?

are you serious right now? 6l? helm enchant? you have a bottom tier dps starforge (divining it even once should yield great results!). missing a ton of quality on gems. and to top it all off it hasn't occured to you to just swap out abyssus for tsark or rats nest or any decent dps unique helm so you dont get one shot by crits from minotaur

I know this makes me a hardcore scumbag, but it's kind of disgusting how bad you are and basically being handed guardian/shaper kills because of how stupid this build is. seriously it looks like you really have no idea what you're doing and you are already at a million ST with flasks.
Can someone explain to me how OP has 140 Intel in PoB? 24 intel on his helm...like 40 on ring, there's like..60 intell in the tree. What am I missing? WHere is the other some 80 intell coming from?

I' trying to plan ahead and I just don't get it.

nvm I see... lol
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 3, 2017, 1:37:12 AM
So i just revived a dead character, moved around gear. Gems are not even completed yet with ok gear (besides the old mirror gloves). I'm pleasantly surprised how hydra died so fast...still not happy with the stun locks tho. I'll probably will get a top resist belt and get a kaoms roots.

----
edit
----

made some changes...MUCH happier with mapping experience thus far. I find frost blades much better...not worrying with physical reflects compared to flicker.

Last edited by Molochmane on Sep 3, 2017, 9:09:33 AM
Whats the best boot lab enchant for Bosses (mapping is ez anyway)? I currently have 2% life/mp reg.
I have max resists without two-stone boots and without amulet.
Last edited by pyloniac on Sep 3, 2017, 1:21:50 PM
"
Whats the best boot lab enchant for Bosses (mapping is ez anyway)? I currently have 2% life/mp reg.
I have max resists without two-stone boots and without amulet.

There aren't any usuable damage enchants for pure phys builds - just get spell dodge or attack dodge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info