3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

what about a new curse "despair" ? For example if you dont have kaom's body armour or boots you can use sockets to set some curse on hit with it ?
"
JerryVoy wrote:
Killed Uber Atziri with this build for the first time playing POE. Got 480k DPS, 10.1k HP and 1.8hp regen. You dont need the watchers eye jewel to kill her. Ima try Shaper next but it should be way easier than Uber Atziri.

My gear is far from being maxed. I dont have watchers eye, no PoF lvl 21 with Empower but its enough to finish all content.

Gear:

u can do a bit better remove the enchant from ring does not help try put str on it at least
"
Snugglessss wrote:
"
JerryVoy wrote:
Killed Uber Atziri with this build for the first time playing POE. Got 480k DPS, 10.1k HP and 1.8hp regen. You dont need the watchers eye jewel to kill her. Ima try Shaper next but it should be way easier than Uber Atziri.

My gear is far from being maxed. I dont have watchers eye, no PoF lvl 21 with Empower but its enough to finish all content.

Gear:

u can do a bit better remove the enchant from ring does not help try put str on it at least , belt can be upg also with a stygian and some jewel if they not hight end stuf can be a couple of c

"
what about a new curse "despair" ? For example if you dont have kaom's body armour or boots you can use sockets to set some curse on hit with it ?

Witchfire brew gives you lvl 21despair aura curse.

=================================

I followed the build strictly and im at 450k dps right now. And i dont know how to further increase my damage noticably.

Last edited by pgmyrmidon on Jan 13, 2018, 7:09:16 PM
Hokay, I scrounged up and bought me a 120GB SSD, and I do admit that map transitions are noticeably shorter than before, so I hink I'll stick with the Zerk version of the build after all.

One small thing about the levelling steps - I strongly recommend that at least one of the flasks (preferably the mana one) removes burning on use. That way you can turn off RF whenever you want, otherwise you can find yourself out of life flask charges. (or you can wait for your hp to regen from 1 but I don't want to take any chances)

EDIT:
O M G, I love this build so much so far <3
It was kinda slow till lv 34, but after you break even it's all downhill. Lv 41 ATM (still kinda low, I know), first time I ever played this game when I haven't lost even 1 HP against Dominus or normal Izaro :D
Got all my links, got rid of Tabula in favor of normal armor (keeping Conc. Effect in the free blue slot to lv it). Also got this nice essence enchant on normal armor:

This sucker'll last me till I get Kaom's I bet. So far life is just peachy ^^
Last edited by sqvirel on Jan 14, 2018, 2:56:08 PM
which map opal ring drop?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcAecFLQYOCfYLYQxfEmkUIBRNFm8XHBhWGJEZLho4GlUcpxzcHRQhkCSqJy8n7Sj6NZI26DbpOtg8LT38QYdFnUd-U1JTpVW1VkhXDVhjW6BfP1_QYSFko2VNZlRoZWh0aPJxeXTtdqx8Dn37ggeCm4LHg1-DzITZhO-Fe48aj0aQVZHOlKCWbJitmjua4J7NogCnCKcwp1Wnba2Nr2y3PriTu-28n702vqfBBMNoxFjE9sauxtjPftIh1HzYJNi92WHaYtrB4Njhc-Nq6hDr7uw47w7wH_JB85v2SPhf-ej60vxL_go=?accountName=Mentalmike&characterName=Circleofburnthell

Is my tree with my jewels in them.

I seem to be having a heck of a lot of difficulty with bosses. Serious difficulty I get 1-shotted all the time (and iam trying to hardest to dodge and move etc). Damage is pretty poor too and not sure why.

I have 8.8k life, no idea how to get more life beyond levelling up more (iam level 88)

Please may someone review and help, this is a real shame as I have never been able to do guardians or shaper before and feel that I am so close. Been following this guide quite closely.

Sustain is average with 1.6k hp regen/second. Barely recovers my life. Thank god for that 25% warcry heal is all I can say.

P.S. increased area gets removed during boss fights.
Damage against MOBS is awesome, its just the guardien bosses, shaper and elder which i am having trouble with. Also encountered some rare mobs with essences which I can not kill as their regen is higher than my degen and when they hit, it almost 1 shots me (had max res at the time and no debuffs prior to the hits)
Last edited by Mentalmike on Jan 14, 2018, 5:44:42 PM
"
Mentalmike wrote:
I seem to be having a heck of a lot of difficulty with bosses. Serious difficulty I get 1-shotted all the time (and iam trying to hardest to dodge and move etc). Damage is pretty poor too and not sure why.

Passive Tree:

- drop 0.3 regen node near Scion
- drop 3x 0.4 regen nodes near guardian
- drop 3 nodes around stamina

Now throw all those passives into life% nodes. I'll give you a ton of life.

Items:

- get Watcher's Eye jewel with % recovery (20-30%) when affected by vitality
- get elder stygian belt with % recovery (goes up to 20%)

Recovery is regeneration multiplier.

I can't see your jewels. you should be using stuff like this:

For harder bosses you can try replacing Quicksilver flask with Rumi's.

Gems:

I doubt that you can keep up EO with your attack speed. Id drop curse on hit setup and replace it with increased critical strikes (more than doubles your crit chance) and culling strike (max quality for extra attack speed).

Your weapon is too slow. Replace it with Brightbeak, for best clear speed and EO trigger chance. You can also use Doryani's Catalyst (with max AS roll), or a rare sceptre with high attack speed and increased damage, for more damage against bosses.

Throw that enduring cry on your shield, in-place of enlighten, and replace it with Efficacy.

Buy level 20 purity of fire, it'll give you an instant +1 max fire res.

Last edited by rhah on Jan 14, 2018, 10:15:42 PM
Finally got my hands on an elder marble amulet.

Thanks for the guide. It was really helpful, especially at the beginning of the season to get properly started. Today I got lvl 98 with this and I think its time to start some other char or reroll my berserker into something else. This was my gear in the end which I used to run t14-16 with no problems (or deaths).

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info