3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

[/quote]

I might be missing it, but how do you proc your EE? [/quote]

My mistake I proc it off a abyss jewel with 1-10 cold damage.
Crafting in my opinion should be done only when you have maxed everything else out and are starting to farm proper currency, not just a few chaos here and there, I mean sure, if you have enough to spare, go ahead.

You can get a stygian vise with lvl 22 enduring cry, or a normal belt with lvl 22 enduring cry if you can't spare the currency. That way you free up 1 gem slot.

You can then put a lvl 4 empower support in your shield and at lvl 23 your purity of fire will grant you another +1 max fire res, that means you degen less, regen more.

I did that with a socketed ring that grants +2 to gem levels and raised my 21 pof to 23. It all depends on how you want to raise it, but I do recommend that max 1 fire resist. Or get a lvl 21 pof and a lvl 3 empower support, however you want to do it.

Your jewels should be for 6-7% increased maximum life first, only after that should be stuff like burning damage,damage over time and so on. You got a watcher's eye, but it's not the good watcher's eye, it should have something like increased life recovery while affected by vitality.

If you could get both life recovery and life regen per second while affected by vitality, it would be perfect, but those are extremely rare and expensive.

Also if you see you are struggling, simply switch to chieftain as it grants you the most life regen and will allow you to farm for currency or make lab runs smooth. Having tried both berserk and chieftain, having spent a ton of regrets, I find that you can easily run with chieftain up to the very last percent of the game, needing the dps that the berserker offers from only T14-15 map upwards, as up to that point, only map bosses pose a few issues here and there, otherwise everything melts away fast, regardless of you being chieftain or berserker. The chieftain gives you more room to relax.
Last edited by Nosferat on Jan 10, 2018, 5:15:43 AM
Can you please explain how you created this helmet with essences?

Thanks
"
Lordelox wrote:
Can you please explain how you created this helmet with essences?

Thanks

1. Acquire essence.
2. Right click essence
3. Left click helmet
4. Repeat
5. Profit???
how viable is this build without the watcher's eye?
"

You can still clear all content with relative ease without it, but you gonna have some toughness issues occasionally in higher tier maps, and you gonna have to spam warcry more. With 50% recovery i hardly ever use warcry to heal.
Any particular reason to use shield charge over leap slam or can I replace shield charge? Prefer leap as mobility on Xbox.
Never wrote reviews, but this is not the case.
The author not only was able to perfect the build so much that it was not necessary to make any changes, but he was able to describe all this in detail.
Build works great. Maps, uber lab are all superb.
The only thing that remains is craft and catching enchantments.

Thanks to the author.
Hey I just wanted to thank you for this guide. I run a bit different RF Chieftain in Hardcore right now, but your guide still helped me with some gear choices. Thanks for going such in-depth and not writing a bullshit build.

"

This build is very viable without watcher's eye don't worry about it. The watcher's eye posted by OP is 40ex+ on Hardcore so I would never be able to get it, but RF was always a solid build even before this league so it's not needed though it's a very strong item.
Last edited by decayedCell on Jan 11, 2018, 5:23:48 AM
What about Bubonic Trail with 2 Abyss Sockets?

With the current setup these boots give me:

+100 Maximum Life (from Abyss Jewels)
+5% Increased Maximum Life
+30% Increased Movement Speed
Death Walk (which I use with burning damage + increased area of effect)
+2% Life Regen while Moving (from Abyss Jewels)
+30% Increased Damage (I currently have 3 different Abyss Jewels)

I think these could be a better choice than Kaom's..

What do you think?
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info