3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Have cleared all content with this build :) great guide
How important is watcher's eyes ? and should i straight up get the % life recorvery or flat life regen for the budget.
also i saw the important gear progression somewhere and i cant find it now, can you link it if theres one or briefly go over it ? thanks <3
"
Aramil wrote:
Second league for me using this build.. I love it.

So I got the chance to try out this shaped sceptre:

This gives me 116% increased damage with RF, mantaining 3.5 Aps with Shield Charge. It gives me one free gem slot since I don't have to link shield charge to faster attacks and it removes the high dex requirement for that lv 20 gem. It also gives me some nice lightning resistance.

The damage boost is very nice, especially if you are farming Guardians or doing some Boss Killing. High level mapping also feels really good: movement is a bit slower, but monsters go down quicker.

Another example of a very viable sceptre:

In this case we can have Shield charge linked to fortify, culling strike, faster attacks and crit chance, all in our weapon slot. In this way we have space for some additional defensive cwdt setup in our glove.

What do you think?

Seems pretty interesting weapon. Im not sure how I would use that extra gem slot though, but it definitely wouldn't hurt. I personally think brightpeak is overrated so I have been testing different stuff throughout the league (including brightpeak) and yours is one that I haven't even thought of.
"
weoilikeher wrote:
How important is watcher's eyes ? and should i straight up get the % life recorvery or flat life regen for the budget.
also i saw the important gear progression somewhere and i cant find it now, can you link it if theres one or briefly go over it ? thanks <3

Well, you don't exactly need it, but it helps quite a bit. I highly recommend getting % recovery on watcher's eye and elder stygian belt. 50% recovery gives me around one thousand extra regeneration.

I've expanded the Gear > Gear_Breakdown section quite a bit over the last couple weeks. It lists multiple options and recommended affixes.
Hey guys!
I'm done with RF so i trade all my stuff for any other build just propose (or sell my stuff in once)

My stuff is : https://pastebin.com/kuL2UHzn

Let me know if your interest,
you can join me on the forum or on discord: Opie#7519

PS: Im fine with loosing some exalt for the trade stuff!
"
rhah wrote:

I've expanded the Gear > Gear_Breakdown section quite a bit over the last couple weeks. It lists multiple options and recommended affixes.

Really appreciate it btw! I used this guide as my introduction to PoE and it's been incredibly helpful. Especially around crafting and optimal affixes, which has helped me understand those mechanisms more generally.

Just wanted to let you know it has not gone unnoticed. Thanks for helping make my first character a fun one!
How did you get to 89% max fire resistance on Abyss?
Last edited by Cebta on Jan 8, 2018, 9:17:30 PM
"
Cebta wrote:
How did you get to 89% max fire resistance on Abyss?

That's pre Forge of the Phoenix nerf. 85-86% is the norm now. You can get 87% with a corrupted Kaom's Heart.
Hello, I have been following this guide while creating my first RF character. Would anyone mind looking at my set up and telling me where I need to go from here? I know I need the 2% enchant on my boots as well a better Essence of horror craft on my helm (Its almost 30c per try) Any advice would be amazing!

"
Crazedbanana_ wrote:
Hello, I have been following this guide while creating my first RF character. Would anyone mind looking at my set up and telling me where I need to go from here? I know I need the 2% enchant on my boots as well a better Essence of horror craft on my helm (Its almost 30c per try) Any advice would be amazing!

I might be missing it, but how do you proc your EE?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info