3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Shuggananas wrote:
Got to level 83, got kaom's heart (from a lucky exalt drop, just bought all the cards) and both kaom's ways (prophecy for 4c on saturday)

Build still feels good, my damage is a bit lacking rn for bosses but I don't have vaal RF (I hope to get a double corruption in my temple on my 20/20 RF gem), new shield charge (reworked in melee patch I assume ?) feels nice, movement is smoother than before but I feel I hit less with it than before, I generally throw a storm brand in big packs to proc EE and EO

Currently trying to craft a burning/conc helmet, got the base for 25c yesterday (expensive but it's the best base..), threw about 350 alts at it so far but no luck, I'll do the stat stick afterwards. Got lucky and bought a nice marble for 1c too.

You should buy a sceptre or wand with +% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier mod. Look for 34%+, that's tier one. And an open prefix so that you can craft % fire damage on it. That should boost your damage quite a bit and shouldn't cost much.

Might be worth trying scorching fossils on that helmet. The odds of getting burning is pretty high if i remember right.
I thought of going scorched fossils but meh, it gives flat fire damage a lot of the time IIRC, I'd rather alt spam to make a sweet one with multi mod
Worst case, I have a chaos craft guff getting setup in my syndicate, so hopefully I can chaos spam a burning + conc while I make some currency to try more alt spam

I should try to find a good stat stick for cheap for now yeah

e: well, horrors look kinda cheap.. I may just go there instead idk

e: just checked and even T2 fire damage over time multi is insanely expensive rn, doubt it's worth it
Last edited by Shuggananas on Sep 9, 2019, 9:52:36 AM
Anyone tried high level blight maps yet? How is it?
9 horrors so far, nothing but minion life and minion damage :(
2 minion life
1 minion damage

EDIT: 11 horrors in, got burning (16 :()
Last edited by Shuggananas on Sep 9, 2019, 2:27:28 PM
Found a great stat stick for dirt cheap, now theory crafting what stat stick we want and it's probably this :

Non shaped is better than shaped now technically, for realistic crafts at least, since we don't care about SR damage at all. I'll be trying to make this now.

btw a good notable to annoint is probably this since it looks cheap :
Disciple of the unyielding
+1 to minimum endurance charges
5% chance to gain an endurance charge on kill (good to get your map going)
5% inc damage per endu charge
Last edited by Shuggananas on Sep 9, 2019, 4:59:20 PM
Is elemental equilibrium still a good choice considering that rf now has flat fire dmg?
"
Is elemental equilibrium still a good choice considering that rf now has flat fire dmg?

It still works. Though I feel I don't use shield charge as much as before, mostly just send a brand in a pack if it feels tanky, shield charge feels better but also a bit clunkier than before in some cases, it's weird. But it feels smoother if you're walking + charging, while before I would just charge to move.

Got my base to craft, "just" need to get a couple ex for the multimod now.

Fire mult was so rare and I was lucky to hit T1 so I didn't try to get mult + burning, sounds like suicide.

Few good candidates for anointing amulets :
Growth and decay - Clear Teal Golden (20% DoT, 1% life per second, 10% DoT multiplier)
Breath of Flames - Verdant Azure Golden (20% fire, 10% fire DoT multiplier), probably worse than growth and decay
Cruel Preparation - Teal Black Silver (10% life 5% all resist)
Disciple of the Unyielding - Violet Crimson Opalescent (endurance on kill, damage per endurance, 1 mini endurance)
Disciple of the Slaughter - Amber Verdant Golden (frenzy on kill, damage per frenzy, 1 mini frenzy)
Inexorable - Crimson Opalescent Silver (20% armour, 0.2% regen per endurance, 10% endu when hit, 30% armour while stationary)
Soul of Steel - Golden Golden Golden (ouch)
Last edited by Shuggananas on Sep 12, 2019, 8:41:14 AM
has the skill tree changed at all? is there a way for somebody to post it here? and if it hasnt changed maybe they could post the 3.7 tree. i use a macbook pro so i cant see the newest trees since path of building doesnt work for me(ive tried the browser version but it doesnt allow me to copy paste the data into the window for some reason)
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"

It still works. Though I feel I don't use shield charge as much as before, mostly just send a brand in a pack if it feels tanky, shield charge feels better but also a bit clunkier than before in some cases, it's weird. But it feels smoother if you're walking + charging, while before I would just charge to move.

Got my base to craft, "just" need to get a couple ex for the multimod now.

Fire mult was so rare and I was lucky to hit T1 so I didn't try to get mult + burning, sounds like suicide.

Few good candidates for anointing amulets :
Growth and decay - Clear Teal Golden (20% DoT, 1% life per second, 10% DoT multiplier)
Breath of Flames - Verdant Azure Golden (20% fire, 10% fire DoT multiplier), probably worse than growth and decay
Cruel Preparation - Teal Black Silver (10% life 5% all resist)
Disciple of the Unyielding - Violet Crimson Opalescent (endurance on kill, damage per endurance, 1 mini endurance)
Disciple of the Slaughter - Amber Verdant Golden (frenzy on kill, damage per frenzy, 1 mini frenzy)
Inexorable - Crimson Opalescent Silver (20% armour, 0.2% regen per endurance, 10% endu when hit, 30% armour while stationary)
Soul of Steel - Golden Golden Golden (ouch)

The sceptre was an i78+ craft yeah? I've put over 1k alts into my attempt and haven't seen t2 fire dot multi ;l
Damn, I guess I'm lucky for hitting T1 and annuling on first try then lol
I think my base is like level 80 or 82, they're dirt cheap so I thought I might as well aim high as poeaffix doesn't list multiplier rolls :/

edit: done

Last edited by Shuggananas on Sep 13, 2019, 2:50:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info