3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Just making sure I'm not a total idiot: Added Physical to Spells interacts fine w/EE, correct? As far as I could tell the only way it could be bad is if you had a Physical -> Fire conversion % somewhere on your gear, but I figured it's one of those better safe than sorry things to ask.
"
olandgren wrote:
Just making sure I'm not a total idiot: Added Physical to Spells interacts fine w/EE, correct? As far as I could tell the only way it could be bad is if you had a Physical -> Fire conversion % somewhere on your gear, but I figured it's one of those better safe than sorry things to ask.

that is 100% correct.

"
Thoryndin_I wrote:

is this fine for start?

actually that one will be enough for a very long time. I'd say unless you are completely geared out otherwise, keep this thing.
ign: PhrozenFlame
Last edited by cocomoloco on Sep 17, 2019, 4:24:37 PM
"
Thoryndin_I wrote:

is this fine for start?

Ya carries you to uber elder easy.

I've done all content with this, which is about the same as yours:

Only in endgame I had to replace:
Last edited by FaustoFanti on Sep 17, 2019, 8:06:48 PM
Deathless uber elder yesterday, forgot to bring a sapphire flask but worked out anyway

According to my calculations, the best endgame setup now is :
Conc/burning/horror helmet
21/23 Vaal RF
21/23 elemental focus
21/23 efficacy
4 empower

3 empower is about the same as using arcane surge + 21/23 swift affliction
Guess I was really lucky then. Bought it for 5c and then crafted the fire dmg on.
sup guys, good to see shaku at it again.

I am burned out and not playing this league but I will be back at 4.0 I think

did anyone see the new damage soak big node divine flesh + darkscorn + incandescent heart + poison skills???

also I see the rf rework supposedly made lower hp rf's alittle bit stronger but for people with close to 10k hp is it better than before or worse?

scepters are much easier to hit 200% dmg now, also read scepters have a +1 to all fire gem mod. a higher level rf = bigger aoe.

ill be back to push the boundaries of rf again eventually, for now I am just taking a big break
BTW, will my spells proc EE with added lightning damage to spells?
"
Thoryndin_I wrote:
BTW, will my spells proc EE with added lightning damage to spells?

You don't need it with storm brand anyway, but yes
It doesn't add damage for RF, you can't add damage to RF really

The stat is less useful than before imo with how different shield charge is
not sure if this question had been answered before but is there an alternative movement skill besides using shield charge that can also be used to trigger EE and EO? not sure if leap slam is a good alternative. shield charge kinda feels a bit clunky for me.
"
levin7464 wrote:
not sure if this question had been answered before but is there an alternative movement skill besides using shield charge that can also be used to trigger EE and EO? not sure if leap slam is a good alternative. shield charge kinda feels a bit clunky for me.

I've never, ever, used shield charge because I need something to move through terrain levels and soft barriers. Leap slam all the way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info