3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
rhah wrote:
"
partyonacid wrote:
@rhah:
is this build now good again?
Last league i listened to late and played rf for to long instead of switching to cyclone ;)

Depends what you compare it too. Cyclone, for example, will still deal more damage, be cheaper and simpler to build and play.

Comparing to average current RF build, the new one should give you at least 30% more damage, if you take advantage of the new fire damage dot multiplier. RF can also break destructible objects now, like barrels, which is kinda cool.

thank you for your answer :)
As i said, I'm an XBox player so I can't check an important info:

Can someone tell me where can I put the new Mod "Fire damage over time"?

I know that I can added in my scepter, but I don't know if I can added in other objects like jewels, belts or something like that.

So I guess my only question that I have before league start, because im doing totem chieftan.

Jugg or Chief for RF?

What is the popular opinion here?
"
NewArkhadiam wrote:
As i said, I'm an XBox player so I can't check an important info:

Can someone tell me where can I put the new Mod "Fire damage over time"?

I know that I can added in my scepter, but I don't know if I can added in other objects like jewels, belts or something like that.

also jewels
"
bohica2442 wrote:
So I guess my only question that I have before league start, because im doing totem chieftan.

Jugg or Chief for RF?

What is the popular opinion here?

jugg is the recommended one, chief is a good choice as well though
Can I kill Uber Elder with decent gear? Or do I need almost BiS?
Someone reached endgame yet and could give a small hint of how it feels with all the "buffs" ?
Would also like to know, if its good again. and viable for endgame content.
poorly i dont want to facetank a boss about 10 mins ;)
Im so happy. After a lot of attempts, I get my elder helmet:

- Socket gems are supported by lvl 20 Concentrated effect
- 25% increased area dmg
- Socket gems are supported by lvl 18 Burning dmg
- 29% increased burning dmg
- +70 to maximum life
- +48% cold resistance
- +1 to level of socketed AoE gems
- +10% increased AoE

Some tell me how much is that this helmet?

How much would it be that with the "40% Increased RF dmg" enchant?

P.D: is an Eternal Burgonet, 20% equality and 4 blue sockets (that cost me hundreds of chromatics....)
Got to level 83, got kaom's heart (from a lucky exalt drop, just bought all the cards) and both kaom's ways (prophecy for 4c on saturday)

Build still feels good, my damage is a bit lacking rn for bosses but I don't have vaal RF (I hope to get a double corruption in my temple on my 20/20 RF gem), new shield charge (reworked in melee patch I assume ?) feels nice, movement is smoother than before but I feel I hit less with it than before, I generally throw a storm brand in big packs to proc EE and EO

Currently trying to craft a burning/conc helmet, got the base for 25c yesterday (expensive but it's the best base..), threw about 350 alts at it so far but no luck, I'll do the stat stick afterwards. Got lucky and bought a nice marble for 1c too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info