3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Did anyone try the fossil crafting method for the helmet
please let me know is it good ?
are Malevolence watcher's eye recovery mode also a multiplier?
A casual gamer
Hi,

Really enjoying the build!

I am looking to try fossil crafting a mace - any advice from those who have managed it?

Thanks
Question:

What's the best base for crafting boots? Is it 86 lvl + Titan Greaves or Two-Toned boots (which one?)?
So trying to craft myself a scepter and I have 2 bases I've been working with. Rolled Elemental Focus on one and +2 to fire gems on the other. Which would be the better to multimod on?
Thanks Bernhart for the great feedback!

True about the jewels, i didnt consider other than fire damage so there are some upgrades.

Belt is upgraded to 138 life and 18%inc life rec + som damage mods. Crafting belts myself trying to get regen as well (guess aspect of spider should go there as well)

9,1k life but not sure on what to move around for passives to get more, suggestions?

That life is with the oak that i was trying out. I did however read up on the formulae and understood how much the +4 extra fire resist means in regen so changing to saffels.

CWDT -> golem + steelskin right now
Storm brand manual cast (low QOL) and auras fire+vitality

will try out the curse suggestion

Bought witchfire pretty directly after this post

"
Bernhart wrote:
Hi buellen2,

i checked your build and i think topics to focus on for damage improvements:

- jewels: check out the section of this guide in regards to jewels (try to get 7% life, 20% burning damage and at least a third dmg stat on those. I think you didn't consider the possible 20% burning roll yet.

- belt: leather belt with 40 life implicit will give you more life (=dmg). And also try to get a belt with T1 life recovery roll

I am not sure how many life you currently have but it seems that you have some potentials (also in passive tree) to get higher HP (=dmg).

For you gem setup i am not sure if your profil shows correct gems, as you have non in your shield. Try to use purity of fire and vit with an enlighten support in a +2 socketed aura gem corrupted saffaels shield.

Stormbrand + curse on hit + flammability + increased crit to trigger EE and EO and also to have curse up for bosses where you otherwhise wouldn't have 100% witchfire (you use this flask?) uptime.

Also i am not sure if you are using aspect of spider already.

Best regards
Bernhart
Last edited by buellen2 on Jul 11, 2019, 5:39:02 AM
"
are Malevolence watcher's eye recovery mode also a multiplier?

It should work the same way as the vitality mod, and i think its calculated like this example: total life regg = base life regg * (1 + recovery on belt + vit mod + male mod)

"

I am looking to try fossil crafting a mace - any advice from those who have managed it?

Based on current costs of alteration orbs i would suggest to set up a life search for an already multicrafted weapon with the stats you want.

"
What's the best base for crafting boots? Is it 86 lvl + Titan Greaves or Two-Toned boots

I always use Titan Greaves, as you are able to cap your resistances anyway. But with the change of implicit mod and lab enchant interaction the two-toned are also a proper choice if you need specific resistances.

"
So trying to craft myself a scepter and I have 2 bases I've been working with. Rolled Elemental Focus on one and +2 to fire gems on the other. Which would be the better to multimod on?

Elemental Focus, as there is no proper use for +2 to fire gems.

Best regards
Bernhart

P.S.: I am to dumb to use the quote function properly. Need advice :)
Last edited by Bernhart on Jul 12, 2019, 9:27:49 AM
Just wanted to say a massive thank you for the awesome guide, after a few (many) initial failures running as Chieftain I respec'd to Jugg and have been able to take down Uber Elder (2nd attempt, 2 portals remaining), my first time ever making it this far in a league. :D

For those interested I used the following flasks to take down Uber Elder:

Was running Purity of Fire, Purity of Ice, and Vitality as auras.

And have been making use of these:

while mapping.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
Hi!
I am now lvl 92 and decided to craft a wpn and i am curious what would you suggest for my last enchant on this weapon
My best guess is to ench it with this:
Gain (10–11)% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage
is it ok or there is actually a better option
Weapon:
Hi,
first of all it's a really great bulild. I've made some modifications since I've been playing RF for a few years, maybe not nonstop because of life, but still.
I've just tested it inside Hydra (-12 max resist) and Phoenix (-60% less life recovery) maps and was good enough (not easy with these mods to kill bosses but possible) and then tried Shaper (was completly very very easy to kill).
I decided to use such a combo:

with Malevolence so thats in total 25lvl.

After a slight change of items, the damage is shaped as follows (without any flasks (7 endurance + 4 frenzy), i still need to test more):
PURE RF:
820 k dps
PURE RF + focus (after click focus skill - 4 sec in every 12sec)
1,2 mil dps
PURE RF + focus (after click focus skill - 4 sec in every 12sec) + Vall RF
5,2 mil dps
With net life regen 2,4k hp
FOr mapping we dont need these two last options, im using it only for bosses and smth like this.
Im still looking for craft for new boots (and then i can swith one ring for more life and dmg), but meanwhile
thats also good.
For mapping im using mostly
with Flicker Strike (with Multistrike thats insane clear speed - try it and you will never change it for something else)
There is always something to improve, but very important to understant mechanics of skills, not blinless follow...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info