3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

hey, thanks for the build..played RF a while back on my mac..was barely playable haha now im loving it on my ps4. question carcass jack is still a good beginner chest yes? i just had one drop and until i get a crafted helmet i cant really use my kaoms. playstation version is so new theres not alot of stuff out there yet on the market
Hi all^^ Thx for the build. I play RF for 2 leagues now and would like to ask several questions.
Firstly, what should i improve in my build?
And secondly(very important for me) - how can i craft elder stygian vise to be like my actual leather belt? I guess, it should be Pristine + Scorched but dont know correct...
It will be really great if smb will help me. Have a n1 day everybody.

Last edited by Zelibobaqq on Jul 20, 2019, 5:02:09 AM
Hello, first I must say that thanks so much for this build, absolutely love it!

Next I have a question, what do you think about replacing shield bash with leap slam or potentially some other skill? I personally like leap more but not sure if it'll be as viable.
Ok i love this build so far. Im trying to get a curse on hit going. but i don't know if it would be worth it or not. Any one running this with a curse on hit or CWDT+Cruse?
@DeusCarnifex: Shield charge is the fastes movement spell for our builds, but leap slam is quite good for some layouts, therefore i use both but won't consider to drop shield charge.

@spawn10459: i use coh + flamm+ storm brand + crit strikes to curse and to trigger EE and EO. the coh is only usefull if you dont have withfire brew effect up e.g. at long boss fights.

Best regards
Bernhart

hhahahaha i was in the process of buying a kaoms heart...and i chanced one. wtffff! now..should i corrupt it?
Huge Kudos for making such a well put together guide. Normally I have to enter my own notes in the POB but you even covered that for me.

Was just curious on your thoughts if a trickster or occultist would still work for RF? or is jugg still just superior?
How do you deal with the Minotaur boss?
I cant get close to him without being instakilled.

i cant even get through Uber Atz.
Last edited by spawn10459 on Jul 26, 2019, 1:04:32 PM
"
spawn10459 wrote:
How do you deal with the Minotaur boss?
I cant get close to him without being instakilled.

You can try like this
Maze of Minotaur
https://youtu.be/J3qDfhUYLIU
quality isnt perfect but still. Hes very dangerous only while luring
Would dropping a ring and add Deaths door boots be worth it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info