3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

league goal completed

Would Doryani's Invitation be a good beginner/budget belt? I'm using one with str/life/resists right now, but I never see anyone talking about the fire damage on invitation.
"
MalaikatMaut wrote:
Would Doryani's Invitation be a good beginner/budget belt? I'm using one with str/life/resists right now, but I never see anyone talking about the fire damage on invitation.

Garbage belt. A decent life roll is way better than that fire damage. Look for high life and %recovery, those are the primary affixes that you want on a belt.
Im sure these questions have been asnwered, but how much other resist do I need other then capped fire res? Do I also need to cap my other elemental resistances? Or what is the optimal amount of res to have?

Thank you in advance
"
Latrence wrote:
Im sure these questions have been asnwered, but how much other resist do I need other then capped fire res? Do I also need to cap my other elemental resistances? Or what is the optimal amount of res to have?

Thank you in advance

Always a must to have all resistances capped. It's pretty easy with endurance charges, but if you're overcautious you might want to cap them all considering you have zero charges (in case of nulifier mob/etc).

----

I feel that defenses aren't that important this league.. I'm at 11.6k hp, 90% PR, 80/79/75 resists and sometimes I do get one shot (yes, 11.6k to zero) by some insane legion mobs.. it's so retarded.

I'll check if immortal call might be enough to avoid being one shot, but still, it's pretty much unbelievable how hard they hit (even with shock flask).

Last edited by FaustoFanti on Jul 4, 2019, 7:32:16 PM
If someone is interested to buy some high end RF gear (see my profil) just contact me. I am thinking about playing something else this league. Its also possible to buy my full build.

Best regards
Bernhart
have the odds of getting EF on Sceptre changed?

I took me reaaaaaly long to get one - way way over 200 alt :(

"
rhah wrote:
"
iDT wrote:
so which helmet would actualy do more dps?

ps, how should i improve my build ? i am kinda stuck and dont know how to go on :(

this shows the total damage multiplier for each helmet and gem setup. you can use it to compare

i'd start with amulet and sceptre. read the "gear" section for a more detailed explanation

Thks very much - I was completely blind not to see this
Hey guys!
Started poe again for my second time, this time over im trying to learn a bit more in depth stuff.

Currently stuck on my rf build and really dont know what to aim for next. Any advice for easy or harder upgrades would be so much apreciated!

Red elder down and i stand my ground easy everywhere but do lack some more damage.

Am i running too much resists? capped WO endurance charges as it is right now

thanks in advance!
Hi buellen2,

i checked your build and i think topics to focus on for damage improvements:

- jewels: check out the section of this guide in regards to jewels (try to get 7% life, 20% burning damage and at least a third dmg stat on those. I think you didn't consider the possible 20% burning roll yet.

- belt: leather belt with 40 life implicit will give you more life (=dmg). And also try to get a belt with T1 life recovery roll

I am not sure how many life you currently have but it seems that you have some potentials (also in passive tree) to get higher HP (=dmg).

For you gem setup i am not sure if your profil shows correct gems, as you have non in your shield. Try to use purity of fire and vit with an enlighten support in a +2 socketed aura gem corrupted saffaels shield.

Stormbrand + curse on hit + flammability + increased crit to trigger EE and EO and also to have curse up for bosses where you otherwhise wouldn't have 100% witchfire (you use this flask?) uptime.

Also i am not sure if you are using aspect of spider already.

Best regards
Bernhart

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info