3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
ThalantyrDSL wrote:
"
Eatsblood wrote:
So I'm in t15 Lava Lake today, and I realize that Syndicate members are getting away before I can kill them, and I'm running out of time before Incursion bosses are dying. So I guess I am lacking on single target dps, despite being able to kill Uber Elder. But to my knowledge, every worthwhile upgrade I can do costs 20ex minimum, which is more than I've managed to make this game. I thought I was doing fairly well, but apparently I'm wrong. I feel like I'm stuck.

How can I link my build to everyone? I'd like to know where I've gone wrong so far. This is my first character and I'm having fun but the person I'm playing with has run 3-4 other builds that absolutely smash mine out the park. He's running a totem build atm that can 3-4 shot the bosses in T12 maps, whereas I take ages to drop them, use all my flasks, etc. I know I've got a long way to come but this build is feeling VERY, VERY low on the DPS side in comparison to his builds. Neither of us have spent much on items either so it's apples for apples comparison.

Any help would be appreciated on how to show you what I have. Thank you.

you can go to privacy settings and uncheck the box : set account as private
https://imgur.com/a/u8aXQdo
this way everyone can see your profile or you can load your profile in Path of building and share
https://imgur.com/a/1dNcc02

Last edited by Ravzh on Jan 9, 2019, 9:12:24 AM
Hi! I play a RF Jugg in 3.5 too. I have a question regarding your "All Content": how do you deal with mapmods like

- minus resistances,
- elemental weakness or
- less/no life regen?
"
Speedjunkie wrote:
Hi! I play a RF Jugg in 3.5 too. I have a question regarding your "All Content": how do you deal with mapmods like

- minus resistances,
- elemental weakness or
- less/no life regen?

minus resistance, elemental weakness and less life regen are easily doable in my opinion.
For these mods double Kaom's way helps a lot. You always want to be at 9 endurance charges to counter these mods.

I played 11+ maps up to -12% max resi and -40% regen.
It works just fine as long as you have your 9 charges.
If you port to the map, generate some charges before you pop rf

i never tried and no regen maps. Better sell them and buy other maps or try scorching ray only but this will take ages to clear
Hi,
can someone take a peek at my PoB? What are reasonable ways to improve this? Ive trouble with the Shaper fight, but currency to burn.

https://pastebin.com/eAzLjmaC

"
remurdered wrote:
Hi,
can someone take a peek at my PoB? What are reasonable ways to improve this? Ive trouble with the Shaper fight, but currency to burn.

https://pastebin.com/eAzLjmaC

get essence crafted helm with burning damage and socketed gems do 30% more elemental damage

Get a bettter weapon
rest is ok
I'm having a hard time with this build while trying to push higher content.
So far I can clear t10-11 without any problems but on random occasions I'll get 1 shot or my life will drop extremely fast for no reason. The damage on trash is pretty decent. It does suck on bosses but that seems to be the issue with everyone else.

I use storm brand- COH- flammability -faster casting to trigger curse and EE

My jewels are % life/burning damage
Increased stats or resist. Would you suggest something else ?

Would you OU have any suggestions on what gear to improve to make my life Easier ?

ATM I cannot kill izaro .
With 60% physical damage reduction.(pre charges) capped with charges.
85% fire res. 79 cold. 82 lightning
My chaos is rather low (-44) since I didn't take the ascendency that gives chaos res (yet)
"
blacksoul178 wrote:
I'm having a hard time with this build while trying to push higher content.
So far I can clear t10-11 without any problems but on random occasions I'll get 1 shot or my life will drop extremely fast for no reason. The damage on trash is pretty decent. It does suck on bosses but that seems to be the issue with everyone else.

I use storm brand- COH- flammability -faster casting to trigger curse and EE

My jewels are % life/burning damage
Increased stats or resist. Would you suggest something else ?

Would you OU have any suggestions on what gear to improve to make my life Easier ?

ATM I cannot kill izaro .
With 60% physical damage reduction.(pre charges) capped with charges.
85% fire res. 79 cold. 82 lightning
My chaos is rather low (-44) since I didn't take the ascendency that gives chaos res (yet)

your profile is not public can;t see it :)
REMOVED
Last edited by ThalantyrDSL on Jan 9, 2019, 6:47:22 PM
Hi, can someone take a peek at my PoB? What are reasonable ways to improve? Ive trouble with damage, like for example i can't kill the portal faze at Uber Elder in time.

https://pastebin.com/xFFTb86K
To OP,

Maybe you should mention additionnal endurance charge craftable on amulet, I didn't saw it.

Edit: nervermind it's +1 MINIMUM endurance charge.
Last edited by EnafAequi on Jan 9, 2019, 5:14:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info