3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Thank you for the great guide!

I have a Question - my belt has life recovery as well as the Watchers Eye that I just bought for all my money BUT it doesnt show in game in the life regen. Does it work?
I have an open 4L that I'm considering various CWDT options for...which is best?

1) CWDT-Tempest Shield-Phase Run-Increased Duration

2) CWDT-Stone Golem-Phase Run-Increased Duration

3) CWDT-Stone Golem-Culling Strike-Phase Run

Is Empower better than any of the 4th links? Also, does Immortal call work here? We would have a 6 second long Call with 9 endurance charges, but would we be able to get them back before it ends? If so, then

CWDT-Immortal Call-Phase Run-Increased Duration seems good right?
"
yyashreddyy wrote:
I have an open 4L that I'm considering various CWDT options for...which is best?

1) CWDT-Tempest Shield-Phase Run-Increased Duration

2) CWDT-Stone Golem-Phase Run-Increased Duration

3) CWDT-Stone Golem-Culling Strike-Phase Run

Is Empower better than any of the 4th links? Also, does Immortal call work here? We would have a 6 second long Call with 9 endurance charges, but would we be able to get them back before it ends? If so, then

CWDT-Immortal Call-Phase Run-Increased Duration seems good right?

CWDT-Stone Golem-holy relic- X

"
pyloniac wrote:
Did I insult you or why are you getting offensive tard? Why not link your PoB that you did? I literally posted a screenshot of my rf dmg lul.

Did you check "Enemy was hit by lightning dmg", Check the flasks, "Do you use endurance charges?" ?

I just did a fresh import and just clicked those 3 things and im at 328799.4 shaper dps. Sry but you fucked up your PoB. Maybe do your shit diligently before you offend other people thx.

Literally no one else here is getting that dps. So either every single person here, including the guy who designed the build, is getting half your dps with twice your gear, or you're a liar, or you don't know how to use PoB.

329k is about half of the 600k you claimed yesterday, btw.

Also, went to import you again now, and you've taken all your gear off, so we can't.
"
pyloniac wrote:

I just did a fresh import and just clicked those 3 things and im at 328799.4 shaper dps.

so you lost 15% dmg from your post the other day (where you claimed it was ~382k) to today?

i believe i originally asked you how your dmg was 2x mine because i compared your gear to mine (something i can no longer do) and did not see how you were farming uber elder when i felt that i was not yet strong enough to attempt him but our gear was nearly identical.

honestly, who cares what your tooltip reads anyways? if you are genuinely able to farm the hardest content in the game, id consider that a success? i only inquired because i wanted to see if my build was ready to do the same.
Last edited by Naps on Jan 8, 2019, 6:04:27 PM
Okay I get 1.000.000 dps now with 9 Endurance Charges. E.E active and 3 webs from Aspect of the spider (746k shaper dps).

Spoiler
https://i.imgur.com/BQph9uB.jpg

But it feels so much weaker. I just did Red Tier Elder and couldnt kill his portal adds before they killed the shaper, I did this encounter with alot of other classes with similar shaper dps and never a problem.

Also just did shaper, killed him but it took a while, P3 almost the whole arena was full of ballvoids already when he finally bit the dust. I switched to conc effect of course.

In Path of building it says "Vaal Rightous Fire" but I cant find the not Vaal version, is that maybe a reason why the dps numbers are wrong, because it shows the dps of Vaal RF?

"
Okay I get 1.000.000 dps now with 9 Endurance Charges. E.E active and 3 webs from Aspect of the spider (746k shaper dps).

Spoiler

But it feels so much weaker. I just did Red Tier Elder and couldnt kill his portal adds before they killed the shaper, I did this encounter with alot of other classes with similar shaper dps and never a problem.

Also just did shaper, killed him but it took a while, P3 almost the whole arena was full of ballvoids already when he finally bit the dust. I switched to conc effect of course.

In Path of building it says "Vaal Rightous Fire" but I cant find the not Vaal version, is that maybe a reason why the dps numbers are wrong, because it shows the dps of Vaal RF?

Under skills > Vaal Righteous Fire > Select enable Righteous Fire.
"
Eatsblood wrote:
"
pyloniac wrote:
Did I insult you or why are you getting offensive tard? Why not link your PoB that you did? I literally posted a screenshot of my rf dmg lul.

Did you check "Enemy was hit by lightning dmg", Check the flasks, "Do you use endurance charges?" ?

I just did a fresh import and just clicked those 3 things and im at 328799.4 shaper dps. Sry but you fucked up your PoB. Maybe do your shit diligently before you offend other people thx.

Literally no one else here is getting that dps. So either every single person here, including the guy who designed the build, is getting half your dps with twice your gear, or you're a liar, or you don't know how to use PoB.

329k is about half of the 600k you claimed yesterday, btw.

Also, went to import you again now, and you've taken all your gear off, so we can't.

1st. THE 600K WAS NORMAL DPS NOT SHAPER FFS god ur stupid stop making allegations (YES, its now somehow "only" 535k with clean import, used the thread's pob as basis for first PoB build, and probably forgot to remove some of my corruption calcs, which I fixed long ago)

2nd. Yes Im selling my gear because Im rolling another build as I killed uelder and mastermind a bunch of times with it and it shit to map.

3rd. Youre somehow generalizing "everyone is getting X" while I only see you crying.

4th. to finally shut you up, here is a PoB export of my build with 535k normal / 328,8k shaper dps I have no idea how you came up with your 1xx k dps.

Thanks bye :)

https://pastebin.com/qumPkX5Y
Last edited by pyloniac on Jan 8, 2019, 6:43:01 PM
"

Spoiler

I loled
I've made those boots in league:

If someone think they worth to mirror and wanna coppy them msg me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info