3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

selling if anyone wants
Seeing people I helped explain the build to have better gear than me really makes me want to uninstall the game.
First time trying an RF build loving it so far. I'm at the point where I'm upgrading some of my gear and I was wondering how much of a boost is really given for a sceptre upgrade from Doriyani's to a craft sceptre? I'm presuming the buff is mostly to SR. Thanks!
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Thanks for the great guide. This has easily become one of my favorite builds. Not sure why I hadn't tried a Jugg before...

How come you have a mirror helmet, god tier scepter, this kaom's, and then a trashfire amulet ?

Not finished with Ammy/Jewels. Don't hate on my GG Meme Ammy my friend.
that's still a really good scepter though, most decent scepters only go up to like 170 yours is 190, nothing can take place for the +2 to socketed support gems?
Last edited by zheng738 on Jan 10, 2019, 8:42:22 PM
Just started this in BHC, was literally floored that I could swap to RF and have regen at level 24. Watcher's Eye MVP
"
zheng738 wrote:
that's still a really good scepter though, most decent scepters only go up to like 170 yours is 190, nothing can take place for the +2 to socketed support gems?

Unfortunately since Blood Magic is gone, the only viable prefixes left I saw where relative to the SR link and not damage stacks. It seemed like a toss up between +1 to socketed gems, +2 to support gems, or +% quality of socketed gems when dealing with the SR. I went with +2 as it gives me SR boost when running Burning Damage Support + Efficacy, or I can put Empower to get a lvl 26 Scorching Ray + Efficacy + Elemental Damage + Elemental Focus.

"
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Thanks for the great guide. This has easily become one of my favorite builds. Not sure why I hadn't tried a Jugg before...

How come you have a mirror helmet, god tier scepter, this kaom's, and then a trashfire amulet ?

It would literally take 20c to make a very fine marble amulet so my confusion remains
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
"
Shuggananas wrote:

It would literally take 20c to make a very fine marble amulet so my confusion remains

I actually use a crap Marble Ammy, the ammy in the post was not my real ammy.

Still plan on upgrading ammy and jewels.
trying to make a better amulet myself, the problem is I can't seem to get jorin into research idk why it never works out, and no one sells the service because apparently its not a priority either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info