3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

So if I understand the item tab correctly, the first big items you really want to get is Kaoms Heart and Kaoms Ways ?

I'm thinking Saffels wont be too hard to acquire?

Also, any tips on getting quality gems? Will you just level in secondary weapons with priority on RF and SR?
Last edited by evexsan on Dec 6, 2018, 8:44:58 PM
so you go basically
starter
budget
budget+
mid
high

???
and no rise of the phoenix at all?
Last edited by smeagol01 on Dec 7, 2018, 2:18:47 AM
Is this build a good league starter?
"
Valvorian wrote:

Yeah. But if ure completely new player it might be hard (or u can switch to RF at later levels). I usually switch at lvl 31-34.
Last edited by MetalBoBr on Dec 7, 2018, 9:55:43 AM
"
smeagol01 wrote:
so you go basically
starter
budget
budget+
mid
high

???
and no rise of the phoenix at all?

yes

saffells is considered to be better overall. phoenix is fine too though, it's probably a bit better for early game because of life and a bit more max fire res and regen
I'm going for RF for first time, but i start with a Molten or Consecrated build for first week then i'll switch to this.
Good Luck to everyone ;).
"
Valvorian wrote:

maybe 6/10

leveling is rough without specific uniques, and you need some pricey uniques to get into red maps
ive just ascended at level 34 as the server's 1 and only berserker ascendant I think
I play this build as a league starter and just finished my first lab in level 32.
I still use Sunder for leveling and probably intend on going with it until level 60, the only problem is i do next to none damage so it takes me forever to do anything, i do only 187 damage with 1.4 attacks per second. I took all the recommended tree nodes for damage (Born to fight, butchery, destroyer and splitting strikes) and i'm using a quite basic 2H Stone Axe.
Atm i have Sunder linked with Fortify and Melee Phys sups.
I don't use any other skills (except from decoy totem) at the moment.
Any tips on how to improve my damage? As it is extremely hard to run through the story line as every time i need to kill anything it takes forever :(
"
fr0z1k wrote:
I play this build as a league starter and just finished my first lab in level 32.
I still use Sunder for leveling and probably intend on going with it until level 60, the only problem is i do next to none damage so it takes me forever to do anything, i do only 187 damage with 1.4 attacks per second. I took all the recommended tree nodes for damage (Born to fight, butchery, destroyer and splitting strikes) and i'm using a quite basic 2H Stone Axe.
Atm i have Sunder linked with Fortify and Melee Phys sups.
I don't use any other skills (except from decoy totem) at the moment.
Any tips on how to improve my damage? As it is extremely hard to run through the story line as every time i need to kill anything it takes forever :(

Try to buy a higher damage weapon. I think i used these two in the past.

at level 33 - Reaper's Pursuit axe
58 - Kaom's Primacy

edit

Also drop fortify from sunder and add more damage gems to it. I don't know which ones are the best since i haven't played it in a while.

Added Fire Damage Support
Ruthless Support
Multistrike Support
maim

add a damage aura:
Herald of Ash
Hatred

totem helps with damage:
Ancestral Warchief

you can link it with some support damage gems as well
Last edited by rhah on Dec 8, 2018, 7:08:52 PM

Report Forum Post