3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
bonehollow wrote:
soo will i replace pyre with kaom's ring my dps will go up? did i get it right?

you'd also need to drop your boot enchantment
"
rhah wrote:
"
bonehollow wrote:

thanks bro. you da best.

i'll change the boot ench. and will use kaom's way rings in weekend. will post here results asap.

that was my first post on forum thanks for fast reply also.

English is not my native language.
This guide is absolutely fantastic. Thanks for writing it.

Hope they don't mess with EE in 3.5.
Guys check my char i'm lacking damage. 160-170k shaper dps without ray. Killed all guards and shaper without watcher's eye easily and deathless but can't kill uber elder. Two tries, once i almost had it - killed shaper and elder left with like 10%hp but anyway to the end of the fight whole arena covered in shit. there like 10-20 squids alive coz they spawn faster than i can kill em. Recently i was killing Kurgal in 300+ depth and it was RIDICULOUS and it took me like 10 MINUTES non stop burning that fucker with constant ray shield charge and orb of storms, 3 songs in my playlist past while i killed him. What can i do with this in the next league? BTW this was my first league, i realy like this build, and i know it mostly my fault in uber elder fight, any advises? maybe ignore bosses and focus on squids? And pls don't tell me to change Ascendance, its only add me 10k shaper dps and a lot off tankiness begone. My current pastebin https://pastebin.com/dZriU72z
Last edited by xxxMEMELORDxxx on Dec 2, 2018, 4:43:01 PM
"
Guys check my char i'm lacking damage...

orb of storms should be linked with increased critical strikes - to trigger EO more often
get burn+horror helmet, or conc+horror if on a smaller budget
craft a sceptre with elemental focus and bloodmagic
and maybe jewels with more increased damage, but those are kinda pricey. get the stuff above first

uber elder: Try stacking those globes in one or two spots on the sides, away from corners where shaper spawns. I generally don't bother with minions during that fight, if you have watchers and recovery belt, you should be fine just focusing shaper and elder. You can still kill some of em here and there, but don't waste too much time on it. Can also try running sapphire flask during this fight.
"
rhah wrote:
"
bonehollow wrote:

hey rhah;

i did your recomandations and guess what happened? i literally running and killing everything. lol

thanks for this magnificent build and support!
English is not my native language.
"
rhah wrote:

What the recommend DPS to fight uber elder i should be able to do this with my 170k?
sup guys, long time no post, not sure if people read the latest rework to arctic breath, but they tacked on something that people might have missed on reading it. they buffed dot dmg for cold with more dot nodes, but they DID THE SAME WITH CHAOS DOT.

hmmmmmm

anyone ever played death's oath before?

there are some few guides that were written about death's oath before, ive read a few the problem is apparently the build has a really low ceiling, but who knows, depending on how strong the "damage over time to chaos" buff is, it might raise the viability, especially if the the new veiled mods can also roll increased chaos damage over time mods.
Last edited by zheng738 on Dec 3, 2018, 4:17:20 AM
"
"
rhah wrote:

What the recommend DPS to fight uber elder i should be able to do this with my 170k?

I don't know. But if you do the things i suggested you should be fine. It should up your single target damage by at least 50%.

Btw, your glove enchantment skill deals fire damage. I'm not sure what kind of an effect it has since it's on kill, but it's probably a good idea to change it just in case.
"
but anyway to the end of the fight whole arena covered in shit. there like 10-20 squids alive coz they spawn faster than i can kill em. Recently i was killing Kurgal in 300+ depth and it was RIDICULOUS and it took me like 10 MINUTES non stop burning that fucker with constant ray shield charge and orb of storms, 3 songs in my playlist past while i killed him. What can i do with this in the next league? BTW this was my first league, i realy like this build, and i know it mostly my fault in uber elder fight, any advises? maybe ignore bosses and focus on squids? And pls don't tell me to change Ascendance, its only add me 10k shaper dps and a lot off tankiness begone. My current pastebin https://pastebin.com/dZriU72z

there gets a point once your gear hits the higher limit, you actually regen standing in squid ink and shaper frozen balls, WITHOUT using flasks. and you have good damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info