3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hi there ! I'm currently trying to craft my weapon and I ended up with this (got both gems mods with alt and regal'd it)

what's my best move now? try to annul the bad prefix? just craft blood magic?

I have little money... (140c remaining and not planning on making much more)
I think you have to try to Annul the cold otherwise your EE is screwed. But the chances are you might nuke one of your good affix's
"
Zombielarott wrote:
Been having a blast with this build. Got regular Elder down without any issues....eyes are on Uber elder now.

I lucked into a few sales and now have 25Ex to spend on upgrades...but I just cant see anything that would give me a big boost.

I am very open to suggestions

amulet is bad, all jewel sucks , belt trash ,
throw out your boots, buy or make better ,
sceptre already fixed good
some things need to have fire damage (belt, amulet)

everywhere gain maximum health ,оn jewels you must have % HP , your hp = your damage . You have problems with HP

you item replace with such
Hey guys,

tried RF for the first time this league and it feels great. I'm breezing through all kinds of maps, recently killed red elder twice without any problems. I kinda still want to do shaper and uber atziri this league (never did those before).

I'm at a point right now where I don't know which pieces are most efficient to improve. I know there's a lot of room for improvement but at this point it starts to get expensive for my amounts of currency.

Build is in the profile. I can spend around 10 ex on stuff I suppose.

I really like crafting stuff myself even if it's not really cost efficient (except for really expensive stuff like metacrafting etc) so if you have any advice there I'd be happy.
I lucked out on the amulet (took 1 essence). The helm also took 1 horror and I think I need a lot more essences to craft a better one :/

So my guess would be crafting a better marble amu / belt / boots. Any suggestions on that?

Thanks a lot :)

Roots

edit: I'd really like to not include a second Kaom's way btw. It feels like a stat/dmg ring offers more to me right now because my regen feels sufficient even for nasty map mods and I'd rather pimp out my damage so I can run inc AoE reliably in red maps.
Last edited by RootsRR on Oct 29, 2018, 6:14:27 AM
"
Zombielarott wrote:
I think you have to try to Annul the cold otherwise your EE is screwed. But the chances are you might nuke one of your good affix's

Thank you for your reply, though how would a local cold damage on a weapon screw my EE?
Hi, I am new this league and want to try as many builds as possible in order to decide which one to work with next league. Many people love RF so I decided to try it out.
Turned to RF in Blood Aquaduct, worked very good with dual Kikazaru.
Now I have problems with the degen in maps if I drop my Kikazaru for Pyre...

What should I invest into (not much currency available) in order to feel the benefits of this build?

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks!
Last edited by Laurus85 on Oct 29, 2018, 10:48:19 AM
"
Laurus85 wrote:
Hi, I am new this league and want to try as many builds as possible in order to decide which one to work with next league. Many people love RF so I decided to try it out.
Turned to RF in Blood Aquaduct, worked very good with dual Kikazaru.
Now I have problems with the degen in maps if I drop my Kikazaru for Pyre...

What should I invest into (not much currency available) in order to feel the benefits of this build?

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks!

Your gear looks like you don't need too much in terms of regen, mine was worse for a long time.
Basically you need to level up more. Purity and Vitality are only Lvl17 so you will get 1% maxres from Purity and some regen from Vitality if you level them up. Also leveling to ~90 shouldn't take too long and adds 17 passive points. I can't have a detailed look at your tree at the moment but there should be more life regen nodes available I suppose.
Oh and try to get at least one Kaom's Way. I know they're expensive but 100% worth it (one Kaom's is 3.2% life regen + belt mod). I think Kaom's Heart has a higher priority imo because the damage and life boost are crazy.

edit: also the boot lab enchant with life+manareg if you've been hit helps a bit.
Last edited by RootsRR on Oct 29, 2018, 11:08:43 AM
Thanks for the advise!
I just realized that I took the wrong aura... used flammability rather than purity of fire... Now i can sustain the degen. Just tried shaped toxic sewers, worked fine with 3 deaths due to no poison flask and t10 right away :)
will borrow kaoms from my main BV scion and test it.
Good guide btw! Thanks alot!

EDIT: Is it possible to sustain flammability in addition to Vitality and Purity of Fire?
Last edited by Laurus85 on Oct 29, 2018, 11:22:01 AM
"
Laurus85 wrote:
Thanks for the advise!
I just realized that I took the wrong aura... used flammability rather than purity of fire... Now i can sustain the degen. Just tried shaped toxic sewers, worked fine with 3 deaths due to no poison flask and t10 right away :)
will borrow kaoms from my main BV scion and test it.
Good guide btw! Thanks alot!

EDIT: Is it possible to sustain flammability in addition to Vitality and Purity of Fire?

You won't go back from Kaom's :D

Sustaining blasphemy/flammability is possible with enlighten (expensive) or investment into -% reservation nodes on the tree. Dunno if it's worth it to be honest. You don't really have the sockets to spare, trash mobs die really quickly anyway if the gear and playstyle are right and bosses are heavily resistant to curses so it doesn't matter much where it counts most.
I thought about running it but imo it makes more sense to run enfeeble if you really want another aura.
Another thing is that you'll have basically no unreserved mana left so you'll need blood magic on SR and shield charge (and OOS if not linked with CWDT)

edit: btw throw out the mana flask and get a witchfire brew. They cost a few chaos and it's a huge damage boost.
Last edited by RootsRR on Oct 29, 2018, 11:45:00 AM
The way I understand it is, you keep only lightning damage to compliment the Orb of Storms Lightning damage.
If you have cold damage as well as Lightning, you start confusing the EE...
But now that you have made me think about it critically, maybe I misunderstood the whole thing.
Cold damage will give -50% resistance to Fire and Lightning
Lightning will give -50% to Cold and Fire

In the end, I guess as long as its never doing fire damage, it should be ok.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info