3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Thanks for the suggestions. Getting upgrades took everything I had but I got a few pieces.

Also upgraded one Jewel with one that had HP. I am tapped out now so I will have to wait to get any more.
Overall I notice a significant damage increase...stuff is melting away faster than ever. Only issue I have now is...my lightning res is too low. I will have to deal with that while I upgrade my other jewels.
One of the most comprehensive guides I've read. Great job.

You said
"
. You don't need to overcap your resists to deal with Elemental Weakness. Nine endurance charges will give you an extra 36% resistances.

Are you sure about this? I thought Endurance charges were only Physical. (And Chaos for Ascendancy).

Sure you get the additional 8% mitigation with Ascendancy but I couldn't find anything that says endurance also applies to elemental resists.
"
Rorrak88 wrote:
One of the most comprehensive guides I've read. Great job.

You said
"
. You don't need to overcap your resists to deal with Elemental Weakness. Nine endurance charges will give you an extra 36% resistances.

Are you sure about this? I thought Endurance charges were only Physical. (And Chaos for Ascendancy).

Sure you get the additional 8% mitigation with Ascendancy but I couldn't find anything that says endurance also applies to elemental resists.

An endurance charge itself adds 4% to all elemental resistance.
Last edited by TofuBrain on Oct 31, 2018, 2:56:39 AM
Wow, learned something. Thanks. Never saw that before. I've even been to that page before but the blurb that talks about the physical mitigation distracted me. :)

New player, lots of learning to do. Easy to miss things. That's guides like yours are so welcome.
am i wrong to use a wise oak with this build? it seems like it fits pretty well
Hi,

I need suggestions on how to improve my character. I have 8864 HP atm.

Weapon and Armours

Amulet, Rings and Jewels

"
Moose93 wrote:
am i wrong to use a wise oak with this build? it seems like it fits pretty well

You would only get the defensive benefits of wise oak. Damage penetration only applies to skills that hit, and RF doesn't hit.

what to upgrade next? is elder helmet big on damage boost, or are my insanity gloves enough damage? managed to reach 95 want to push to 100
I reach that point where every little improvement cost XX exalt...

The only way to get big boost is reach lvl 100 and that more %life on tree..

But i'm thinking about bubonic trail with +1 endurance charge and 2 abyssal sock, but it seems to be impossible to find actually.

Nice build man !

How many exalts it will cost to do shaper and red elder in Standard ?

Last edited by dark_la99 on Nov 4, 2018, 11:13:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info