3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Howdy,

can somebody more knowledgeable than me ELI5 why/how Swift Affliction + Arcane Surge is working?

Just crafted this helmet by accident

Thought i might be able to replace Arcane Surge with Efficacy but it ain't working. Tough luck.

Still an upgrade, but i'm kinda lost on the mechanics.

Thanks - great guide

Cheers,

Xoow

"
Xoow wrote:
Howdy,

can somebody more knowledgeable than me ELI5 why/how Swift Affliction + Arcane Surge is working?

Just crafted this helmet by accident

Thought i might be able to replace Arcane Surge with Efficacy but it ain't working. Tough luck.

Still an upgrade, but i'm kinda lost on the mechanics.

Thanks - great guide

Cheers,

Xoow

you need arcane surge to add a duration tag to rf, otherwise swift affliction won't work

btw, less duration adds another 19% more damage, but it cuts vaal rf duration by half, and it also needs arcane surge to work
Attempted Uber Elder and got them down to 50% before there was way too much shit on the floor to out regen. I feel like I should have enough damage and regen to take him out. Getting a regen enchant on my boots is on the list but i've enchanted by boots ~10 times and haven't hit it yet. I've got ~8ex to play with but don't know what is the best upgrade to hit up next.

"
francium wrote:
Attempted Uber Elder and got them down to 50% before there was way too much shit on the floor to out regen. I feel like I should have enough damage and regen to take him out. Getting a regen enchant on my boots is on the list but i've enchanted by boots ~10 times and haven't hit it yet. I've got ~8ex to play with but don't know what is the best upgrade to hit up next.

Spoiler

burn+horror, or conc+horror helmet
watcher's eye with %recovery
link two auras with enlighten 3, and get purity of ice

you should stack those ground effect balls in one or two spots on the sides, away from the middle and corners
Del
Last edited by FaizyRUS on Oct 23, 2018, 8:39:47 AM
had great fun testing the build ready to do some content next season, have alot of decent stuff for sale so if anybody looking for upgrades check out my post:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2241367/page/1#p15906526
pm on forums for trades if not online ingame
Just managed to craft those monster boots! If they were 30mov speed, this was probably mirror worthy!

(around 400c in crafting)

Try to do something nice to the gloves but no luck so far. (dont want to say how much currency i wasted so far xD)

Rest of my gear:
Spoiler

need the searching eye jewel for the added cold to attacks and added onslaught to compensate on the boots!

any feedback to where should i look for upgrades? (currently at 0 currency because of the crafts and to swap to +4enlighten etc)

thanks in advance.
Last edited by Skk1p on Oct 23, 2018, 4:17:39 PM
"
Skk1p wrote:
Just managed to craft those monster boots! If they were 30mov speed, this was probably mirror worthy!

(around 400c in crafting)

Try to do something nice to the gloves but no luck so far. (dont want to say how much currency i wasted so far xD)

thanks in advance.

also just managed to craft those monster BOOTS!
is this an expensive build now?
how do u get 1% life recovery on boots? essence or?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info