3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
noxqseseller wrote:
Hello Sir,

nice to see you still playing and also updating ur build for current league. I like ur build and grinded myself up to lvl 88 so far.

But there is a question. How u do get all that extra INT for your Sorching Ray and stuff?

Cheers

Int or All Attributes on an amulet.
Int on rare jewels or Might of the Meek.
+30 int passive
Go to Sanctity from above, instead of from the bottom. Costs 1 extra point but gives you 20 int and some other stuff.
Can craft up to +30 int on Helmets, Gloves, and Boots.
"
HoldenX wrote:
What is the most important expensive gear piece for this build? I’m at lvl60 now, kaoms heart or way? Playing on hardcore, thanks.

Kaom's Heart, then Kaom's Way rings.
"
rhah wrote:
"
escuteiro wrote:
Got a question regarding my next upgrade: might of the meek is less worthy than rare good jewel? (seeing from the guider current gear in incursion) i was thinking on investing in that next for the extra life regen and stuff..

It's worse than a good three modded jewel. If you can only afford a two modded jewel, then Meek should be better, especially if you need 5 int to meet the gem requirements.

"
escuteiro wrote:
I cant still understand how overcap res works, i have 84(89) 75(83) 75(78) and with charges it gets me to (109) (103) (98) and im still geting fuked when i come across ele weakness and flamabilty (now less by flamabilty but still degenerating).. any tips plz? do i need to overcap without counting with endurance charges? ty!

You can still get fucked if you get hit before you have your charges up. I'd also try to improve your flask usage. Your warding flask should be up during most of the map.

so i should overcap without charges?

u know place to farm watchers eye? cause they being sold for 50ex -.-
Switching my old lab farmer to this build and decided to craft my weapon.

No attack speed, but is this good enough for me to use for a really long time?

"
escuteiro wrote:
u know place to farm watchers eye? cause they being sold for 50ex -.-

Yellow and Red Elder or Uber Elder. And are you playing Hardcore? Because on Incursion Softcore the recovery rate Watchers Eye is 6ex.

Also, it makes no sense at all to farm for a specific Watchers Eye. There are literally many thousands different combinations and even if you need only one specific mod it could take you many hundreds of tries to get it.

Farm up the currency and buy it is the best way.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 29, 2018, 12:33:45 AM
This is the first time I'm trying out RF build and have been very positively surprised by it. I just got my first Exalt drop of this league and was able to afford Kaom's Heart. Single biggest leap thus far.

I could use some insight which gear I should prioritize upgrading next with the remaining 120 Chaos. Feels like my survivability is alright but I'm lacking damage in red maps and need to stop for few seconds even to white packs.

Here is the Path of Building Pastebin link as my character is currently. Note that I just rolled over few gems from 20/0 to 1/20 so those are only temporary thing. Lack of damage was evident with 20/0 too.

Another quick question: why are we keeping Orb of Storms at level 17?

https://pastebin.com/hmyqBDS6
Should I craft my own jewels instead of buying? should I get a yellow jewel with 4 mods on it and just chaos spam it? or alt spam then regal on %life + %fire?
Character Name: TheBurningMaan
League: Incursion Softcore

I think i'm doing fine right now but if anyone can give me tips that would be cool, this is my first RF character.

I have the following sceptres currently, which one should i utilise, then sell off the rest.
(Note: The opal sceptre is magic, the other two are rare)

I'm level 84 with 7.5k life, and my current gear is in the spoiler below.
(I have a second Kaom's way ring in stash ready for when i get to red maps or guardians when needed)

Spoiler for Current Gear -->
Spoiler

EDIT: Crafted this bad boy after getting unlucky with my regal on Opal Sceptre (just waiting to craft dmg over time from leo)
Last edited by RazorGnome on Jun 29, 2018, 1:30:41 PM
"
RazorGnome wrote:
Character Name: TheBurningMaan
League: Incursion Softcore

I think i'm doing fine right now but if anyone can give me tips that would be cool, this is my first RF character.

I have the following sceptres currently, which one should i utilise, then sell off the rest.
(Note: The opal sceptre is magic, the other two are rare)

I'm level 84 with 7.5k life, and my current gear is in the spoiler below.
(I have a second Kaom's way ring in stash ready for when i get to red maps or guardians when needed)

Spoiler for Current Gear -->
Spoiler

Definitely use the opal. You should regal that and see what you get. If it's a bad mod, you could try and annul it.
Just started to play RF. And i deal like 0 dmg. I even die on Tier 3 maps. Why is that?

I cant even face the bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info