3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Bump
Is uber elder doable in hc without the watcher's eye? I don't think any even exist right now, and I've never been to uber elder. I'm feeling pretty good about my gear now, just need to get 21 purities and enlighten 4 running.

Spoiler
What is the most important expensive gear piece for this build? I’m at lvl60 now, kaoms heart or way? Playing on hardcore, thanks.
Hello Sir,

nice to see you still playing and also updating ur build for current league. I like ur build and grinded myself up to lvl 88 so far.

But there is a question. How u do get all that extra INT for your Sorching Ray and stuff?

Cheers

So I'm trying to replace my helm with an essence of horror craft and burning damage but POB says that will be a huge dps loss. Should I stick with my helm or spend 4+ex on a horror helm?
Last edited by SassyBeard on Jun 28, 2018, 3:59:52 PM
"
noxqseseller wrote:
Hello Sir,

nice to see you still playing and also updating ur build for current league. I like ur build and grinded myself up to lvl 88 so far.

But there is a question. How u do get all that extra INT for your Sorching Ray and stuff?

Cheers

You should have no problems with INT at all, you get everything you need from the tree. Dex is usually the hassle.
Ok gentlemans of the fire, after playing with it, rf easly became my favourite build so far.

Got a question regarding my next upgrade: might of the meek is less worthy than rare good jewel? (seeing from the guider current gear in incursion) i was thinking on investing in that next for the extra life regen and stuff..

I cant still understand how overcap res works, i have 84(89) 75(83) 75(78) and with charges it gets me to (109) (103) (98) and im still geting fuked when i come across ele weakness and flamabilty (now less by flamabilty but still degenerating).. any tips plz? do i need to overcap without counting with endurance charges? ty!

"
escuteiro wrote:
Got a question regarding my next upgrade: might of the meek is less worthy than rare good jewel? (seeing from the guider current gear in incursion) i was thinking on investing in that next for the extra life regen and stuff..

It's worse than a good three modded jewel. If you can only afford a two modded jewel, then Meek should be better, especially if you need 5 int to meet the gem requirements.

"
escuteiro wrote:
I cant still understand how overcap res works, i have 84(89) 75(83) 75(78) and with charges it gets me to (109) (103) (98) and im still geting fuked when i come across ele weakness and flamabilty (now less by flamabilty but still degenerating).. any tips plz? do i need to overcap without counting with endurance charges? ty!

You can still get fucked if you get hit before you have your charges up. I'd also try to improve your flask usage. Your warding flask should be up during most of the map.
"
SassyBeard wrote:
So I'm trying to replace my helm with an essence of horror craft and burning damage but POB says that will be a huge dps loss. Should I stick with my helm or spend 4+ex on a horror helm?

You lose 24% damage against trash, but gain extra AoE.
You gain 30% damage against bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info